Nintendo Spotlight E3 2017

Could be a ton of fun though.

Yeah it does. And it’s out earlier than I had thought.

Definitely looks like a great new game mechanic. Possession is always creepy, but potentially a lot of hilarity could ensue.

I’m burning up with Switch fever

You’re thinking of Shiny’s Messiah aren’t you? A flawed, funny and super creepy game.

Gameplay now for Mario on Treehouse.

So the main show is over? Now it’s all developer interviews and gameplay footage and stuff?

Mario Odyssey looks fantastic. Super excited that it’s coming out this year!

It’s going to continue selling a lot of Switches.

I was hoping to see more on the Shin Megami Tensei RPG (maybe that would be with Sega, they own Atlas now right?) and I thought there would be some 3DS info.

This surprised me as well, but I also see this channel is “Nintendo | E3 day 1” so maybe they are leading with Switch but having more 3DS stuff coming as the show starts?

Nice to see that when you fall to your death that you respawn close-by. (SMOdyssey)

I think the 3DS is on the way out. It doesn’t make a lot of sense with the Switch being so portable friendly.

Remember, they are broadcasting all three days and they will put up a bunch of trailers on their YouTube page. Expect to see a bunch of 3DS stuff in there. This feels a lot more like 2015 when they were still announcing games on day 3 of E3.

The official tag line from Nintendo is this is not the case. Are they lying? I kind of doubt it. The Switch can’t do things (like the second screen, nor the price point) that the 3DS can.

3DS isn’t going anywhere for at least another year. I suspect they will eventually retire it by replacing it tbh.

OMG, the mural stuff is so cool in Super Mario Odyssey. I have to stop watching. So many spoilers!

Yeah, I stopped watching too. I want to experience this stuff in the game for the first time.

If I get a Switch. Eventually.

Wedding Amiibo. LOL!

Wedding Dress Peach and Mipha are going to be the hardest amiibos to find ever.