Non offensive or controversial introductory post

Think he’s a GG regular (or it would appear to be so from the gg thread that was linked by CB)

Oh lordy lordy, massah! I’s sorries! Please no more beatin’s, please! For the life of me I just can’t take it no mo’. I be a good little forumer, massah I promisses! Oh Jesus help meh help meh help meh, I don’ know if I can live up to what Massah Jon R. wants, help meh help meh help meh…

WTF

I know Kratz, from Gone Gold and IRC chats. He’s not Lord Ebonstone, or whoever else you think he’s pretending to be.

Ironically, I convinced him to read/post here by saying Qt3’ers were more interesting and less dramatic than some GG’ers. Way to prove me wrong, folks.

I was only pretending to be cool. :(

The reasonable interesting non-dramtic QT3ers tend to maturely avoid train-wreck threads like this in my experience. That leaves only less-interesting more-dramatic posters to populate threads like this with rantings and swear words.

Obviously none of this applies to me, I’m only posting as a PSA. And, um, because I’m in awe of Jason McCullough huge post count. His is bigger than mine. That makes me uncomfortable and I feel strangely compelled to post in threads where I have nothing really to say. Like this one.

/me drops a huge fart as a distraction to get Kratz out of this hot flaming thread.

Oops, I marked my drawers.

Heh, and the concern I expressed in my post has been realized by the behavior of ExecutionerFive in the Games thread on the same topic.

These Interweb forum thingies sure are predictable. :)

Welcome back Ebonstone :)

-Derek Smart, PhD

I’m too busy to post right now. Getting the fallout shelter ready.

• Cleve

Aha, a fake Ebonstone to go with your fake PhD!

–B. Huffman

This isn’t the QT3 you’re looking for.

Suck my cock you rancid little pisswhiff!

Speaking of changing nicks, did I ever tell you guys how much I hated the McDonaldland characters? A clown, a sociopathic midget with a speech impediment, an avian furry, two classes of creature that defy explanation, and several races of anthropomorphized foodstuffs. Do the little fry bags scream in agony when the Fry Guys eat them alive? Does Mayor McCheese have wracking nightmares about being shipwrecked on a deserted island with the Hamburglar? Does Officer Big Mac drool special sauce on a nearly-constant basis, requiring bibs and frequent wipes of his sesame seed brow? Does Ronald keep the Burger King’s (young 'uns may not recall that ill-borne mareketing attempt) mummified corpse in his basement?

-Bill Dungsroman, less-interesting and far more dramatic than your usual Qt3 poster, and PROUD OF IT!!!

I feel like I’ve experienced this same sense of déjà vu before…

• Alan

Speaking of changing nicks, did I ever tell you guys how much I hated the McDonaldland characters? A clown, a sociopathic midget with a speech impediment, an avian furry, two classes of creature that defy explanation, and several races of anthropomorphized foodstuffs. Do the little fry bags scream in agony when the Fry Guys eat them alive? Does Mayor McCheese have wracking nightmares about being shipwrecked on a deserted island with the Hamburglar? Does Officer Big Mac drool special sauce on a nearly-constant basis, requiring bibs and frequent wipes of his sesame seed brow? Does Ronald keep the Burger King’s (young 'uns may not recall that ill-borne mareketing attempt) mummified corpse in his basement?

For some reason, this really makes me hungry for a Fatburger…

It’s a trap!

• Alan