Nope!!!

The thumbnail does not resolve for me. And I am thankful.

I guess that is one way to guarantee customer loyalty.

Amazon review:

“This pen was the best pen I’ve ever used. It was much better than MontBlanc. I’m going to write with it again and again.”

For the person that already has everything!

Since I will not look at that article, I have some questions. How big is the pen? Does it have ::shudder:: food for the lovely sucker? If the parasite dies, do they replace it?

And mainly. WHAT THE FUCK?

Somebody has to contact PETA. I would love to see that shitshow.

Bless you sir. You are doing Dog’s Work. :)

And I have to assume that the pen is sealed well. So that, if you keep it in a warm room or in the sun, the decomposition gasses cause the pen to explode. Now that’s a conversation starter!

Remember a few years back those morons who were purposefully infecting themselves with intestinal worms to lose weight?

And now I will be skipping dinner. More alcohol it will be.

Got you covered.

Heh. This does not bother me. I have eaten many worms. I love mescal.

Lol, I’m putting you in for today’s internet award.

Really liked the comment in the article about via Wikipedia about how, when ingested, the worm tries to burrow through the intestinal wall but can not and dies via the immune system. Yeah take that weak worm. Real worms know how to get through the intestine and reside in the lungs.

Stop reading here if you are grossed out easily.

There was a patient some years back in the hospital I worked in who was going under general anaesthesia. Unbeknown to everyone, the patient had Ascaris lumbricoides, a worm that once ingested ends up in a person’s lungs causing significant lung patholgy. As the oxygen mask went on, the patient had a gag reflex and this round worm popped and wriggled out of her mouth.

I saw a youtube of this fish filled with fucking parasites. I mean, like there were more parasites than fish flesh. Supposedly Japanese salmon have a lot of parasites too which is why it took them a lot of time before they were convinced to eat Salmon from the pacific NW (70s?) I think that’s the same time they started selling them geoduck, but geoduck is delicious. Also it has a funny name.

It’s Always Sunny (Somewhere)!

Frank Reynolds: I gave myself Jerry on purpose. I gave myself the tapeworm. How, you’re wondering. I bought poop on the dark web and stuffed it up my butt to lose weight. Well, it took about four ounces of it. With the tip of a teaspoon. I had to hold my knees above my head for a half hour… and clench my sphincter.

Jerry, sigh, came to a bad end.

My grandmother would fight epic battles against nematodes that threatened her tomato plants.

I thought nematodes were the gardeners friend in helping keep bug pests down?

Well, yeah, except they also eat tomato plants it seems. Dunno, can’t ask grandma any more.

So the nematodes won?