(NSFW) So you want that fur coat? EDIT- China Responds

[link removed]

China Responds…

http://ch.china-embassy.org/ger/4/t185836.htm

god fucking dammit

Hey, I thought we decided to add “disturbing” or something, in place of NSFW, for disturbing links, so that Tom doesn’t get shocked when it’s not boobies?

:x

Couldn’t they have just shot it or something?

Also "Yay PETA TV " :shock:

What exactly did you guys expect out of a PETA video? As soon as I saw that it was a video about fur coats that was NSFW, I closed the thread. And no, I haven’t watched the video.

Huh. The guy didn’t wait for the animal to completely die first before skinning it.

Just wait until I tell the WoW devs that they’ve got it wrong, and that for realism’s sack, they should let us start skinning animals for skins when we knock them down to 20% health.

Well, don’t forget the anti-fur protests with women who do it naked.

Roger: willing to see or do anything for realism’s sack (whoever he is).

Wow PETA, way to unglorify the commercial killing of animals.

I was gonna edit the typo, but then realized it was perfect the way it is.

I’m certainly no PETA fan, as they’re a terrifying group on the whole, but that shot of the skinned raccoon still alive and moving may be the most horrifying thing I’ve ever seen.

. . . but does the fact that the first response I had to it was “Hey, that’s just like in The Thing!” make me a bad person? :(

I’d guess all the beating off to the clip made you a bad person, MK.

Pff, well I guess everyone here is a bad person, then…right? ¬_¬

Those are IRC’s eyes! You gosh darn copy and pasterer!

PS - Bill talks about beating off a lot lately… I think he might be lonely. :cry:

[quote=“nutsak”]

Those are IRC’s eyes! You gosh darn copy and pasterer! [/quote]

Copy and paste, nothing. On a Mac it’s just Option-L. :P

i didn’t think there was anything more horrifying than japanese girls eating each other’s vomit. boy, was i wrong. was there anything beyond the ‘skinning the live animal’ part? i couldn’t watch past that.

The Bronx zoo used to have a huge photo of the bloody head of an elephant that had its tusks removed with a chain saw. This was in the entrance to the elephant wing or something. I just remember staggering away from that murial feeling really violated each time I saw it.

I remember staggering away from your Aunt Murial too. Fun times.

I hope not. He had a nice piece of mea^H^H^Hyoung lady on his arm at my party last weekend.