Obamacare is the law of the land

From this article:

Oh Lamar, your naivete is so cute.

Surely Trump wouldn’t say one thing, and then throw you under the bus when you do exactly what he told you to do!
That’s unpossible!

He’s doing the nice political thing of giving Trump a way out of his earlier comments and a soft landing. So I imagine Trump will instead do a double flip straight into the concrete next to it.

The problem with that is that Trump had done something useful, surely he’d be taking credit for it, right?

NPR: President Trump Pivots On Bipartisan Health Care Bill

President Trump said he supports a bipartisan effort that would effectively shore up the Affordable Care Act. But he’s also distanced himself from it. What’s behind the complicated politics at play?

He has the attention span of a toddler mixed with a terrier?

Sean Hannity called him and told him he should be against it?

I’m surprised Hannity can even talk with that orange Twinkie in his mouth. Must be pretty tiny.

Fox and Friends split 3-2 against and so Trump went with the majority.

Yep, this is fascinating. Basically the old guard Senate Republicans appear to be revolting against Trump and Ryan both here.

12 GOP co-sponsors, and they’re not back-benchers:

The GOP sponsors, many of them influential committee chairs, are: Alexander, Mike Rounds (R-SD), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), John McCain (R-AZ), Bill Cassidy (R-LA), Susan Collins (R-ME), Joni Ernst (R-IA), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Richard Burr (R-NC), Bob Corker (R-TN), Johnny Isakson (R-AK) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA).

That’s filibuster proof.

Your court, Paul Ryan.

Just get trump to say he’ll fight it in two weeks, then he’ll never do it until the WaPo points out that he never made good on his promise to kill the ACA.

Seeing Ernst and Grassley on there makes me not wish for their untimely demise for the first time in a long time.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, old boy.

But what does Fox & Friends say about all this? That’s all that matters to Trump.

If they called the ACA stabilization TrumpCare I am absolutely convinced Trump would just talk about how amazing his health care is. He doesn’t care the slightest about anything except claiming he won something.

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/health/tennessee-rep-wants-ers-to-be-able-to-send-people-away/85-485009727

I’ll have what he’s having.

You can’t spell Cornyn without the crony.