Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

It’s Monday and tonight our very own Tom Chick is once again streaming Day’s Gone - PS4 link

NO TWITCH TONIGHT!

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 9:00 pm Eastern so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I’M CALLING CYRUS

Request Wednesday Vote and some One Finger Death Punch 2

I, for one, was a bit less chatty but perhaps a bit more responsible. Stream went well and zombies were killed at a respectable rate,

As for Finger Death Punch – not a game I would play but … wow it really is super fun to watch. cart wheels? Reminded me of Arya stark on her ninja path to … uh … spoiler alert.

Hey everyone, I’m going to need to take a break for a bit, so I won’t be streaming for the next week. I should be back shortly.

-Tom

Awe man, now we are gonna have to watch some random streamer or meet up for a @Jason_McMaster stream.

Hope all is well Tom.

I can probably still re-up my subscription if the channel is offline. Maybe next week we can get some Half-life 3 gameplay.

I’ll likely stream tonight. if folks would like, you can message me requests, since this is Request Wednesday.

Sea of Thieves with the new content update? Maybe you can see if you can band together a QT3 crew.

I am always up for some Division 2 or Deep Rock Galactic or Vermintide 2 if you need co-ops friends.

Hope you’re well. Hang in there. Games can wait.

Jason is streaming, cross posting from the other thread.
Huge turn out so far of 2 people. :)

Oh ok. I’ll come over~

I actually watched Nightguant tonight… playing Red Dead redemption 2…that was a lot of fun. he played that well and wow is that game an amazing drive to make you buy a Ps4. That game is serious… I wish it were pc.

But I miss Vin and ac and everyone, I hope Tom is healthy enough to try next week.

Bummer. Hope everything is OK with you, or at least will be soon.

I was buried under a stack of test grading so wouldn’t have been around Wednesday night regardless!

Any news on tonight?

Rumors have it , Tom will return on Wednesday evening.

Apologies for the hiatus. I’ll resume on Wednesday with the Battlestar Galactica game that won the last request drawing.

-Tom

AH YISS