Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Ultimately I think that game had a lot of very complicated systems. There is a TON of min max potential.

Plus we will be selling Iced Tea in Singapore and Malaysia soon.

(sweet Southern iced tea)

Thank god for replay archives.

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Children of Morta - Steam link

header
PIXELS! @KristiGaines

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Since it will be the first Wednesday stream of the month, the most requests for a single game will be the winner.

WoW! This is GREAT!

Best stream payoff!

I actually really loved the look of Children of Morta. Unbelievable pixels. Looks hard though…

BTW, before shutting down Children of Morta, a scrolled around the house. In a training area in the backyard, Kevin was waving his blades around with a thought bubble over his head that read, “Stupid spider.” I will keep y’all posted on how he fares against the spider.

In the meantime, I wanna ride my bike.

-Tom

For reason related to the holiday, the Monday livestream will be postponed until Tuesday. Which also means the monthly plurality election will be held on Tuesday. Or, as I shall now call it, Super Tuesday.

-Tom

I had the Qt3 graphics department work on this , just for Tuesday’s special election!

It’s good to see Tina Fey back in rotation.

Lordkosc, you need to figure out how @marquac does his youtube links, since they go to the individual stream even after it’s over, and your just go to the live link if the actual thing is live right now.

which nights stream?

You can find them all here, but I guess I can go back and direct link them also. :P

I went all the way back to when HOB won and fixed the youtube links. Should be good now. :)

We lost the Fate Hunters stream from July 29th 2019 due to music copyright issues.

Oh nice, I just meant going forward, not retroactively, but hey, you went above and beyond and did that too. Nice!

Edit: The problem with that list that you linked to in the above post, usually, is that when I used to rely on that, it took a couple of days, sometimes 3 days after a stream to show up on that list, whereas marquac’s link could be used the same night as the stream even after the stream just ended. Somehow he knows a way to find a direct link to the stream even before it’s been archived or whatever.

The link that Youtube sends out in email to those subscribed to the channel works that way - allowing access before it’s available in the site listing.

The trick is to actually get those emails. I got one, once, a few years ago.

Check your spam folder? All I know is I get them every time he streams.

You have to permit emails containing “Sarah Palin” again and “shoot a monkey”.

I just wait until the stream has started and then post the link. @lordkosc is just proactive is all, his posts are out before the stream starts so that people know ahead of time what the game will be. I procrastinate and wait.

Yeah, the anti simian abuse lobby is all over these things lately.

My posts are artisan crafted and hand woven, so they take time to get ready. :)