Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick will again be streaming Sunless Skies - Steam Link

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Sunless Skies was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Nope!

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming The Darkness II - STEAM link.

header
A game from 2012, that can run on modern hardware!

And you can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Since it will be the first Wednesday stream of the month, the most requests for a single game will be the winner.

I’m looking forward to next week’s streaming of Madden NFL 2008

Watching Tom stream this game was a surprisingly interesting (if gory) evening. If you have any interest in this game you should watch. I didn’t pick up on the back story as I saw very little exposition, but the horrific violence was mesmerizing. Just FYI.

I think Tom wasn’t playing the story mode, but their version of Horde mode. At least, that was the case an hour into the stream when I was able to drop by briefly. I saw McMaster in the game with him.

What is tonight’s stream?

Tom does his best to let us know usually 10-15 minutes before the stream.

Always assume Guild Wars 2, hope for anything better. ;)

I’m assuming it will be Super Naughty Maid 2 until proven otherwise.

I got my fingers crossed for the KFC dating sim.

Tom said what he thought of that on one of his latest streams, so I’d say that it is very unlikely.

Lk so what are we watching? Not that cat rpg gain… good gravy!

It’s Monday night and tonight the one and only Tom Chick is streaming Star Traders: Frontiers - Steam link .

header
Tom’s 30 person crew consists of forum members and celebrities.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Since it will be the first Wednesday stream of the month, the most requests for a single game will be the winner.

Aw man, I didn’t watch so that means my character probably got killed. RIP, you handsomely mustached devil.

I updated the youtube link to the direct stream if you have time to watch. :P

I won’t be on tonight, @marquac will you be around to bump the thread closer to streaming time?

Tom is streaming Stygian tonight, the request Wednesday winner.

Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss? Love that game.

I will be there @lordkosc. Thanks for the heads up.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Steam link.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Well that was as disappointing as I expected, since the developers slapped a 1.0 on an unfinished game. At least we got to hear the uninstall click.

Tom is staying around and giving Mindustry a try now.

header

Steam Link

Which appears to be on sale yet for another 15 hours.