Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Yes happy belated day of birth @marquac

Happy birthday to my second favorite Canadian! Well, Kwai isn’t really Canadian…

Plus wow I’ve been sick as a dog and lucky enough it wasn’t the you-know-what but a horrible sinus infection. Thankfully I will come back to annoy you nerds now.

See, this is the kind of important event that slips through unremarked when we don’t have a streaming schedule!

Happy belated birthday @marquac, I hope it was a good one (or, well, as good as it can be under present circumstances anyway!)

Come back to life, thread.

Right now Tom is streaming Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla (Ubisoft site link) on Twitch.

Back in the saddle!

I missed it! But will catch the replay!

Yeah this looks good, also great to hear Tom’s voice again.

Ancient Roman ruins, do want to play!

He’s back at it

Tonight brings more hot Viking streaming (Ubisoft site) from Tom that you can find here.

Tom is so good at streaming, I shall be in attendance tonight!

I’ve be livestreaming from my various top five games tonight starting at 8pm Pacific! Partly to show off the games, but mainly to hang out and chat for as long as my voice holds out.

Drop by and say hello at twitch.tv/tomchick!

-Tom

Sounds like fun, probably won’t be there because I have to be up early. Really wanted to watch you play Cyberpunk, too.

I’ll definitely watch later if I miss tonight. Happy New Year.

I’ll be there.

Yeah, I probably should find out more about these games I’ve never played and in some cases, never heard of.

Save some voice for shouting your way to the front of the vaccine lines in the Health Camps.

Will the live stream be available on YouTube also? Otherwise I need to install the Twitch app on my Firestick :P

Good question! Let me see if I can troubleshoot why I’m not streaming to YouTube.

-Tom

EDIT: Okay, I think I’ve got this fixed. I went through and re-did all the settings, so this should go to both Twitch and YouTube. I’ll post links when I’m live.

Okay, we’re live on Twitch:

And YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE8wCzNDGAQ

I plan to be here for several hours. Drop by and say hi!

-Tom

I’m sad I missed this last night - for some reason the wife wanted to live chat. I’m catching up on the VOD today, sad that snowrunner didn’t seem to work - hopefully your copy gets fixed at some point and you can stream it!

Nice to hear your voice again, Mr. Chick.

Samewise, sad I was sleeping the whole time!

I hope you’ll get back to us more regularly this year Tom