Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Well great, now I’ve got Andy Kaufman doing the Underdog song on endless repeat in my brain, thanks guys.

'Twas @Left_Empty actually. I think he and I are tied for the most times our vote was off by one from the winner, but not this time.

It was all a ploy to get Metabaron’s year-long (!) request some Tom time. No idea what the game is worth, or even if it will display properly as a stream - I am smelling microscopic font issues.

It’s Request Wednesday and the winner this week is Underrail Steam link. Tom’s stream starts in just a couple of minutes and you can find it here.

Any word on what’s going to be streamed tonight?

It’s Friday evening and Tom is streaming Mass Effect: Andromeda. You can find the stream here.

Just a head’s up that streaming is on hiatus this week due to a combination of company from out of town and doctor’s appointments. The regular schedule will resume next Monday, 4/17, at 6pm Pacific.

-Tom

EDIT: Oops, 4/17, not 5/17!

I hope you meant 4/17, Tom!

Yes, please, my morning will feel so empty for a month otherwise :O

Was finding out whether did Tom steam today. Didn’t know you’re living in Asian time zone too, Left Empty.

After a week away, the Qt3 stream is back. Tonight’s game is Has-Been Heroes. The stream is live and you can find it here.

DARN IT! I missed Has Been Heroes. =(

It was a bit slow to start (“as usual”: Tom had a lot to explain, and the interface being barebone was not helping), but it seemed like a very interesting game - I found the closing boss fight to be extremely satisfying.

I also found the game to be a bit of a slow burn at first. In my case I had an off-screen YouTube video, but Tom is way better. Has Been Heroes is quite the gem once the initial hurdle is done.

It’s Request Wednesday and the winner this week is My Summer Car Steam link. Tom’s stream starts at 6:00 pm Pacific, 9:00 pm Eastern and you can find the stream here.

Wish I could have been with you all the rest of the stream. Was really enjoying it the short time I got to see.

Did you get to see Tom’s character being born? The stream even had an episode of Tom vs Train.

No, d
Is it bookmarked? Or do you mean him going through the windshield?

Ahahahaha, yes I did see that, could not make heads nor tails of what I was experiencing in my messed up state lol.

It’s Friday and Tom and @Jason_McMaster are teaming up to play Halo Wars. The stream is underway and you can find it here.

It’s Monday and that means that the Qt3 stream is up and running. Tonight’s game is Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior. You can find the stream here.