Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Umm, maybe it was for the best that I didn’t attend.

Tom is streaming Agents of Mayhem right now.

Thanks for the heads up @Miguk.

Missed it, aw =(
Neither twitch nor youtube are sending me any notice of Tom’s streams. This is a conspiracy, I tell you!

I didn’t get one either, @Left_Empty. :(

I got a Twitch update, but went to my junk mail of course.

Currently there are some technical challenges being worked out.

I got a notification from Youtube, but it was on my phone. :( That’s irrelevant to me at home, since I put my phone away once I get home.

Luckily I did see Miguk’s post.

Technical challenges appear to have been worked out.

@tomchick looks like your Agents of Mayhem video is set to private. Not sure if you have it set like that in order to edit it before you put it up or something like that, but thought I’d give you a heads up just in case it’s something you overlooked.

gah , just noticed I missed the stream of a game I want to know more about, lol.

There are actually a handful of them because of the starting and stopping and bad frame rate. I’ll try to do something tomorrow now that I can get it streaming smoothly and, perhaps more importantly, now that I know what I’m doing! The previous stream was basically two hours of troubleshooting interspersed with me going “ooh, this looks cool, I wonder what it is…”

-Tom

It’s Request Wednesday! The winner this week is Blazerush - Steam link.

The YouTube stream is live and you can find the non-night mode stream here.

You can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

If you’re a Twitch fan, Tom is now streaming on Twitch as well and you can find that stream here.

Blazerush was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Edit: The stream is currently over, but Tom will be back later this evening to stream some Agents of Mayhem.

This was a lot of fun, and Blazerush is a lot of fun for couch MP or even playing w/ friends over the Internet. Bots are quite tough though! Well, at least for my kids they are!

It’s time for Quarter to Three After Dark. Right now Tom is streaming Agents of Mayhem - Steam link.

There will be cussing.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Is Tom wearing a smoking jacket?

No, but I did have a cat in my lap, Blofeld style, for much of the stream!

-Tom

I am outraged that @marquac doesn’t have a title.
I vote for “Santa was really Canadian”.

Not to get caught up in the mechanics, but @tomchick, I would like it if you start archiving videos on Twitch as well as on Youtube.

One of Twitch’s several advantages is chat playback. While watching an archived stream you can also see the chat that took place during the stream. The chat room banter amongst friends is a big draw for the entire experience, and watching an archived Youtube stream without it isn’t as fun.

I second that emotion, in the words of the song.