Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Doki Doki Literature Club! - website link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Doki Doki Literature Club! was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

That was actually fun!

-Tom

I just wanted to capture this moment for posterity. Tom used the F word.

Man, it didn’t look like fun. I mean, cool that you liked it, but you might as well have been playing the latest Madden for all I got from it. Still, I never would have checked out the game otherwise, so good to know what’s up at least.

I’m pretty sure Tom meant the experience of streaming the game was fun, moreso than the game itself being fun.

Or, he’s just trolling us all, as is his wont.

I had a good time shit-talking Stephen King and learning the meanings of “doki doki,” “kawaii,” and tildes at the end of sentences~.

Exactly. The game itself was pretty insufferable.

-Tom

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Cosmonaut - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Crossing Souls - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

So I just verified that we were supposed to have a complete build of Crossing Souls. I’m not sure why the one I was played slammed shut when it did. :(

-Tom

Does anyone know if DOSBox works well with streaming? There’s a lot of games that are on Steam but I’m wary of voting for them because I don’t know if they’ll actually work.

Which game won Request Wednesday?

The votes list is here, and the winner is bolded

Happy Request Wednesday! Last Request Wednesday, Tom played a game that prompted him to write a review that is now in my top 5 Tom Chick pieces. You can find that review here.

Tonight Tom is streaming Card City Nights 2- steam link.

Card City Nights 2 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Well, I’m glad I got a little more time with this one.

I like what they’re trying to do with the design by making positioning an integral part of the cardplay, but hoo boy, that theming…

-Tom

@tomchick if you need a game idea to Stream tonight, Railway Empire just was released. :)

Hell yeah, let’s have some train action! Toot toot!

He’s obviously going to be training with Dragon Ball Fighterz to prepare for Evo.

It’s clearly going to be Subnautica or Zombie Derby 2.

Don’t think I’m not tempted!

-Tom