Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Dear Lord, corporation nonmenclatures make the military sound reasonable :O

Make-up streams are always better than normal streams. More intense and emotional.

As long as it’s a safe stream, no point in taking unnecessary risks.

I think @tomchick already proved through his actions that he always practices safe streaming.

I stream like a racehorse!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Railway Empire - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Railway Empire was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

So why doesn’t it work in Night Mode? Is that like Stealth or something?

That is my fault. I post a generic link for night mode while I wait until YouTube posts the link for the current stream for the non-night mode stream. It’s just me being lazy and copy pasting that generic night mode link all the time.

Edit: Fixed the auto-correct my phone did. Thanks Apple.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered - Steam link. - Steam link.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Mad Max - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Mad Max - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Earth Defence Force 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair - Steam link.

Earth Defence Force 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Sloppy Chris ;)

Darn it.

Even though it’s Mad Max Friday, I might be streaming the new turn-based Warhammer 4X which, much to my surprise, is not awful so far.

-Tom

Turn based? Sounds intriguing.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Warhammer 40,000 : Gladius - Relics of War - Steam link.

I didn’t watch all of the EDF stream, but from what I did, it sounds like we maybe have a new convert? EDF! EDF! EDF!

Incidentally, early on you were curious about the progression, Tom. Maybe you figured this out or were prompted by the end of the stream, but generally what you want to do after you’ve unlocked a decent number of missions on normal is to replay some very early ones on as high a difficulty as you can manage, in order to unlock much more powerful weapons than you’ll be getting on the lower difficulties. Then use those weapons to blast through the next few normal difficulty levels before going up to another hard/inferno level to get some more OP weapons. Rinse and repeat until you’ve finished the campaign on normal, then just push as high as you can on the harder difficulties. There are certain levels that are better for this (or for armour farming, which you’ll have to do if you really want to 100% it), but I’ll let you figure out/look up those on your own.

Basically, think of it like Adventure Mode in Diablo.

What cinched it for me was whether harder difficulty levels got you better drops to incentivize playing them. Knowing that’s the case helps a lot.

But it was really weird how familiar the whole game was. I guess I’d either played EDF4 before or it was a port of an earlier one? Whatever the case, I’m really for a new engine and some new content! Bring on EDF5.

-Tom