Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I want a true North Africa campaign!

And before you say " what does a girl know about NA in 1941 -"

I know enough to want to play a good regiment level game ….

Why would you even remotely think that I would say such a thing?

Check the Grognard thread.

PM This is why I am starting to love you.

Hey, someone link me that voice actors video you guys were talking about in chat!

-Tom

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Call of Duty 4 Black Ops - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

So I liked this a lot less after streaming it tonight. Sometimes you have to hear yourself explain why you’re enjoying something to realize, “Wait a minute, that doesn’t really make much sense…”

Still, I might try to get some scores up on the harder difficulty levels. I’m just that easy-to-please when it comes to zombie splatterfests.

-Tom

Uh if I can say this? What Tom played wasn’t so great. I mean it was some zombie call of duty shooter – yecch. BUT we all sorta talk in chat a bit and we watch and Tom sorta Super Gamer 'splains why this particular game is good or what not. It is almost always a fun few hours. Chat talks about a lotta other games as he plays. Just sayin… LK am I in trouble for being honest?

I couldn’t hit the report post to moderators button enough times! ;)

Everyone please look at this for 1 moment:

neauralizer-featured

Back on topic!

Zombie COD BLOPS 4 was super boring to watch, maybe it was more fun to play, I think Tom even changed his mind on it as he mentioned above.
If anything it made me appreciate Strange Brigade so much more.

For what it’s worth I voted for a game I actually play and like this time (sorry about that Cthulhu thing). Plus it’s from the same people that made the Guilty Gear XRD Rev 2 game Tom liked. Hopefully it’s a bit more fun.

Hey, I’m looking forward to it. It’s got “Z” in the title, so that obviously means there’s zombies in it! Brains!

-Tom

I haven’t finished the story mode yet so there is definitely still Zombie potentiality.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Dragonball FighterZ - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Dragonball FighterZ was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

(marq can do that with a straight face because apparently weed is legal in Canada now)

Yep, spies sent me this photo of @marquac 's pizza order tonight.

evidence

Oh that looks a good pie there LK

Very nice, @lordkosc. :)

Last scene of Untouchables.

I found the item I was thinking of regarding the Romworld dev. It wasn’t an interview, it was his response to an RPS article awhile back criticizing the way gender roles were defined in the game. I’ll leave you to draw your own conclusions about the article but, regardless of that, the dev’s response (which I’ll direct link, the article is above) is a complete disaster IMO:

I particularly “enjoy” the part where he suggests that bi men are (almost?) all secretly gay.