Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Tom sounds different, is it a Canadian accent I am hearing?

I thought it was Dick Van Dyke.

Well, he did his duty and played a … “soccer” game. I was missing zombie head shots around 23.43.

AC it was Mary Tyler Moore that made that show good. Just fyi.

Gee, I hope Tom is OK. Royce did a nice job of filling in, though.

I’ve lost you now Kristi. The only thing I know about Mary Tyler Moore is that she was mentioned in that Weezer/Happy Days song.

I was thinking more Mary Poppins.

sigh AC – Dick Van Dyke was married to Mary Tyler Moore in the original series. She later proved herself an amazing sitcom actress in her own show.

I love Emily Blunt btw… did you know there was aa legend of tomorrow sequel?

Is that the one she did with Tom Cruise?

They are also doing a quiet place 2. She is rather lovely.

Yes it was a “sci fi epic” that no one watched. But she shot Tom In the face a few times so I love her. Cruise I mean not THE Tom.

Quiet Place was great because she didn’t have a lotta dialog.

Siracco? Excellent. And she had a lotta dialogue.

He is like 3’6" I think.

Edge of Tomorrow. Great movie, terrible title.

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming Lovecraft’s Untold Stories - Website link

Unfortunately there was a controller out of time and the new game that Tom is streaming is Unavowed

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Frankly the whole night was crazy. But Tom did stream “Unavowed” which is an strange but oddly interesting adventure game. I suspect that was well done.

I suspect IS well done.

Yeah, Unavowed has gone on my Steam wishlist. This is the whole reason I hang out here, finding these little gems that would normally totally elude me.

Yeah, when Tom’s character was possessed by a demon, I was pretty darned shocked. That might be a game worth looking into, or stay away from. I’m not entirely sure yet.

Oh, man, the story really takes off from there. You get a whole new perspective on the beginning of the story by the time you get to the end!

@marquac type faster!