Ok I cannot figure out how to delete my account

Did something happen on the forums that upset her?

But did you at least buy it dinner first?

It’s like every forum on the internet is a retelling of this exact story. An ebb flow of puffed up egos spending their idiocy and washing ashore elsewhere, burdened forever with the knowledge that they’ll never quite recapture the spark that brought them together in the first place.

Not that anyone is aware of apparently.

It would appear that not only does not want to associate with the forum, she doesn’t want to associate anyone who frequents it either it appears. Oh well.

That seems very harsh.

Aw, that’s sad. I’ll always remember her for putting into words what we were all thinking when Tom’s stream had to go on hiatus:

I may have triggered her with my recommendations for MOO-style games.

I do wonder if there was an issue with her employer or a case or something, since she posted here (and elsewhere) using her real name. Hope all is well for her, regardless.

Shrug, I offered to anonymize her account, she didn’t take me up on it.

Havent seen her. Not sure what would have happened. Last time I talked to her was the same night she started this thread.

Shame, I like Kristi.

Sounds as plausible as anything.

Yeah; I’m really going to miss her, but I can only imagine she had a good reason for doing this and respect her decision.

There’s another real path to intellectual honesty…telling everyone you’re the Seer.

I did the exact same thing as Kristi about a decade ago, except it was on Facebook instead of a forum. (And the triggers may have been different.) Hope she is doing better!

I sincerely hope we are not as toxic as Facebook!

Diego

I mean we’re dicks, but we’re not destroying the world with our greed, arrogance, and hubris dicks.

And Tom is less evil than Zuck, in the same way that a fish is less massive than a neutron star.

mimes clicking Like button

OMG I didn’t know you could avoid that sewer of hate entirely.

I wish more sites quarantined P&R discussions like Qt3 does.