Our Noah's Ark

No, I am not a veteran QT3 poster. Michael777

I, for one, welcome our new seven headed beast overlords.

I’m sad no one else went for ‘partially correct’.

I’m glad that you’ve remained to read and engage with the forum, Michael! We’re pretty serious biblical scholars here at QT3, so you appreciate that it’s hard for us to accept a claim of prophecy without some evidence. How was this prophetic understanding revealed to you, and when? By whom? What kind of debate have you been having about these prophetic events? What did you have to eat for breakfast, the morning you wrote this prophetic letter? These are all, as I’m sure you understand, serious and important questions that cut to the heart of this vitally important matter for our future.

Guys don’t sass michael777, because I think he’s actually the Archangel Michael, here to warn us.

The forum handle makes it pretty obvious!

Wallapuctus, are you trying to get an extra vote in the poll? Oh and I’m glad to see a partially correct in there too. Also, someone commented on my post also being in Gaia. Gaia doesn’t have anything on this forum. I try to go where the people are. The activity here is much better than Gaia. Michael777

I don’t get it.

I believe he is constraining the power of God. This is perhaps worse than any gnostic or manichaean heresy, because those merely constrained God or a demiurge generically, whereas in this remark he is actually constraining God personally and specifically, in effect guaranteeing that God cannot be seen by a living person, which is a clear violation of scripture.

More P&R threads like this plz kthx

I voted yes, because I didn’t read it. I also think that boats are cool.

tl;dr

Gist?

I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Michael777, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God.

When have you seen God? Michael777

I’ve seen God. He said “What’s up? How come you weren’t at Church on Sunday?” Michael777

That wasn’t God. God knows why you weren’t at church on Sunday, and He’s okay with it.

edit: Michael778

If you have not seen Him yourself, then you have no business predicting armageddon in His name. Nor is skepticism that someone else may have seen Him very becoming in a true believer, considering that the Bible has countless examples. Unless you deny that biblical events can occur in the modern day, of course, in which case predictions of armageddon based on Revelations seem rather unlikely.

Man enough about Noah’s Ark let’s talk about THE WHORE OF BABYLON.

Congratulations on your success then. Extracting random sentences from your post and googling them shows your post appearing in a great many different internet locations.