Our Noah's Ark

Props to all believers who voted “partially correct” with me.

Do you have a wayback machine? M777

Well, let me ask you this then. Did you know about this post before it was posted to QT3? M777

I knew of this post when the earth was formless and void.

As much as I know about it now. Which rather reinforces the point of Ecclesiastes I.

It’s only partially correct, because LUIS, Armand, and Angel get no mention. Those dudes are major players in the shape of things.

This is viral marketing for 2012, isn’t it?

No, it’s the scattergun approach.

Possible. I’m just waiting a page or two before posting another macro. May go with a more traditional form lolcat next time. Not sure yet.

Where’s Wallapuctus. I don’t see your vote.

zee winnar

The prophecies in Revelation 13 are referring to the Roman Empire, and have already come to pass. Thus the answer is: “No, not at all.” And if you had even a beginner’s education on the Bible you would know this.

Go back to Seminary, ya lout.

Why is it that Michael666 keeps posting in this thread, and yet his thread count remains at 8?

Its a miracle!

Who let the squirrels out?

Michael, pseudo-inane people like you make the rest of us moderate Christians look stupid and ignorant. Are you also of the opinion that vaccines cause Autism and the world is only 4,500 years old, hence “humans walking with Dinosaurs”?

The problem with these end-time prophecies is instead of getting people to consider Christianity as a potential religion, it emboldens current Christians to take an intolerant and bigoted view of everyone else on the planet. It’s dangerous for some as well, because they may not plan for the future if they think Earth-time will suddenly cease for every as of “X” date. When they find they’ve got nothing left because they weren’t going to need it, desparation and lunacy take hold.

Instead, I wish you would promote an equal voice of concern and love for your fellow human instead of calling anyone who doesn’t believe exactly like you do, to be “Satanic”. Ethnocentric, ignorant, bigoted, sectarian edicts are not what Jesus wanted in this world.

Last question Michael… have you ever seriously considered the fact that if you’d been born in Yemen you’d be preaching the principles of the Koran instead of Christianity? “Who” you are is almost entirely pre-dispositioned by your parents and those you grew around. So is it fair to say someone who grew up in a remote village in the Amazon is going to hell because their tribe grew up in isolation? I’d like to think my God is more caring than to subject innocent people to an eternity of damnation because they grew up on the wrong side of the plant.

Pseudo-crazy? What would he have to do for you to consider him a genuine crazy?

But uhm… Well said, I suppose.

Jesus didn’t come to Earth

I am not here to be a diplomat. I came here to deliver a message. Jesus did not come to Earth and give people multiple choices on how to get to heaven. I am only repeating and interpreting what I understand. Christianity by definition is not all-inclusive. It is not my responsibility to judge anyone. The Bible gives each individual information on how to judge a situation. I cannot help it if my interpretation is a little hard to take, but it can be backed up with scriptures. I’m not the least bit upset if someone doesn’t like me for giving them the truth. Now if I lied and caused them harm, that is a different story. I would expect everyone to be upset with that. M777