Overwatch - Blizzard's new IP

The event missions aren’t “new” – Arcade features a rotating list of all the previous event missions since it’s Anniversary event right now.

Since I’m just farming those for wins to get event-only skins, I’m not even doing the modifiers. Just grinding Normal difficulty with All Heroes option so I can do stuff like be Bastion and make myself a turret on the payload on Uprising or the third mission type, or have Tjorb drop a turret in the final area for Retribution or in a high spot for when the Halloween event is in rotation.

No, they’re not new but they’re rehashed from previous events. I never played them at all having only played OW at launch.

The skill level is picking (I’m only bronze level 150 or so) up and matches are getting more frenetic even though I’m a 100% non-competitive completely casual support player: I play Quick Play exclusively and it’s been mostly non-toxic players.

Console PC cross play is live

All the news around Blizzard has been horrible but I discovered that many of the VAs for the Overwatch property have maintained quite a bit of engagement despite how toxic the gamers can be.

Sombra’s VA is quite adorable and has a regularly updated channel: