Ow ow ow ow toss turn ow ow BLOOOOSH

At least my QT3 Social Status won’t change.

That doesn’t really fly either, holmes:

At least try to keep your story straight when trying to impress… whoever it is you’re trying to impress.

Yeah, but I am a fan of massive piles of beef patties covered by cheese, which, I think is the most impressive feature of the Baconator.

And I don’t know what you’re getting at, either.

I’m confused. You think the Baconator looks good, but you don’t like bacon?

Since this appears to be the vomit thread, here’s my story from today:
Our sitter called in sick, so I had to stay home from work. We’re part of a sort of organized parent’s group, and they were having a play date today.

I show up with my daughter in tow, and it’s half a dozen stay at home moms and their kids. A little awkward, being the only dude. My daughter (19 months) then manages to lock herself in the bathroom.

We get her out of there, and then she proceeds to vomit all over me, herself, all the other kid’s toys, etc. Not to mention infecting them all with the rotavirus we thought she was totally over (hadn’t been sick for a few days).

Good times.

Thank you funkula, I did not have the brainpower today to apply any meter. I know it was free-verseish.

Yeah, that was more Mexican than anyone should eat in one day. Mexicans excepted, I guess.

malphigian, I dearly hope our 3-year-old doesn’t get an acute puke attack while flying up to Seattle on Sunday. My God, how I hope that doesn’t happen.

I feel better now – went ahead with the phone interviews, they went sufficiently well. And the urologist says my sperm sample is clean – no more wigglies! W00000T! Yes, I KNOW YOU ALL DESPERATELY WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT.

Probably won’t eat any food today, but I’m expecting to be hungry tomorrow. And I doubt this was Mexican poisoning – food poisoning typically takes 24 hours or more, and there’s been rotavirus going around our 3-year-old’s Montessori school.

Yeah, because it’s a GD pile of beef and cheese. I also think the monster thickburger from Hardee’s or where ever looks good, but that also has beef.

So, I’m pretty sure I would order the Baconator minus bacon, which would make it like a double cheese burger.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Like your soul?

What the hell did I do? Just becuase I don’t like bacon? Geez…

Maybe you should just take a break for awhile.

Why? I’m not that obnoxious. 99% of my posts are ignored or unread. Dungsroman comes along and reads two of mine my chance and plays connects the dots, and suddenly I’m Forum Enemy Number One, thought I suppose my delightful exchange with Victoria last night has something to do with this witch hunt has well.

I vote to stake theKevin.

Mexican food is awesome. TexMex is OK. American Fast-Food TexMex is VILE.

Taco-Bell is not the same thing as abuela’s home-made tamales.

Real Mexican food is generally quite good (if unsafe). Fake Mexican food is vile.

I’ve been to Mexican resturants where the waitresses only speak Spanish (we had to bring my uncle who took 5+ years of el Spanish). I didn’t like the taste, and it made me sick!

I went out for Chinese tonight with some friends. The food was waaaaay better than any Mexican I’ve ever had, though my friend didn’t like her sweet and sour chicken, and barely ate any of it, so, we’ll probably never get a table there again.

Clearly, Mexican food is not for you. The question isn’t the waitresses, but what about the cook?
Meh. Sweet and sour chicken is not real Chinese food.

It was a small family Mexican resturant. It wasn’t like Chi-Chi’s.

I had Kung Pao chicken. It was, admittedly, delicious.

“One Ator to go, please!”

You lie like a White House press secretary.