Pathfinder: Kingmaker

I really need to quit buying games. I got ToEE in a digital collection of d&d games from somewhere a few years ago, and now can’t remember where and my gmail-foo is failing to find the order.

Edit: whew, found it. Now to try the mod.

Sounds like Stardock. I got a ton of D & D games through in a bundle. I keep them all on One Drive, since I can’t get them back if my hard harddive decides to end itself.

Turned out it was gamersgate.com, which I very rarely use for anything, but it was $5.99 for the anthology.

At least they are still around. Unlike Desura or others.

Don’t forget Temple+ . Unreal just how much stuff they’ve now fixed and added.

Looking at the image on that page, it does work with Co8 as well?

Sounds like a great addition for Total Worth it Mods!

It absolutely works with Co8.

The functionality fixes are amazing, stuff that we always used to think was hardcoded like opportunity attacks. You can now make any kind of attack you want with an AoO, just like in 3.5. I love me my reach-trip-spear masters. Oh, and Prestige classes were added! Seriously, Temple+ took ToEE to an entire new level.

I will try this! Well, someday. Maybe. But I want to.

@malichai11 @legowarrior

One of you needs to set up a damned portrait. :)

How dare you! L is my portrait. It all happened when I was a young kid, and vat of dangerous fluids spilled on a cart full of alphabet cereal with only the letter L in it.
I… I don’t want to talk about it.

LOL fair enough.

Or use this!

LegoWarrior

I removed the background so it matches your preferred theme!

Sorry @malichai11, this is the only Malachai I know.

That is way cooler than my usually image.

Fine dude, if you’re such a fan of Longmire and Malachi Strand to upload a picture of him then the least I can do is make it my profile picture.

I am! I am such a fan! :)

Thank you @Scotch_Lufkin, I will use the image you created. I will keep my background blank, since I don’t have time to make changes right now!

Relevant for several reasons.

My cousin asked me a few days ago about Pathfinder as he is interested in picking a copy up as well, and I recorded a little “character creation” video for him to show that off. I must have rambled on a lot more than the official trailer - mine ended up being 19 minutes long. LOL.

EDIT - Just watched it, that video is adorable. “Why the hell would you have six wizards in your party?”

Wait, isn’t that the standard party mix?

I am excited to try this… though I have already played through this entire game, the REAL way.

Six Bards or GTFO.

Arcane Duelist Bard for Fighter
Songhealer Bard for Cleric
Magician Bard for Wizard
Archeologist Bard for Rogue
Archivist Bard for Skill Monkey
Celebrity Bard for Bard

It’s possible that I wrote a one shot in Pathfinder that features a heavy metal party of Bards…