Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

Heh, nice. I hit level 6 with this build, though I didn’t go with greater 2-weapon wielding at 6 but instead shield mastery. Which means it hits with a +16 instead of getting an additional attack at a -10 penalty. A better trade-off IMO.

Does anyone know what happens when a kineticist goes lich and loses their constitution score?

I assume they are considered to have 10 Constitution for the purposes of spells and abilities.

By the rules they should use Charisma, but I have no idea how it’s coded.

Edit: By most accounts the game effectively assumes you have no modifier (or as lego said, you effectively have a 10). Which is why people usually suggest Overwhelming Soul if you’re planning to go that route.

Keep in mind, Undead are immune to non lethal damage, so they can’t take burn in PnP.

I know, which is why it struck me as weird that there’s a kineticist-focused lich ability.

Overwhelming Soul apparently gets around it by not having burn.

And the downsides are things a lich is immune to anyway.

At least in PnP, no idea how it got coded.

Well, so much for those physical rewards, I guess.

That’s… probably not a big deal, or very important, right now.

Patch 1.2 drops today along with the new DLC.

Patch notes part 1

Patch notes part 2

Fired this up and selected New Game with the DLC. I tried to create a new char and it wouldn’t let me click “Next.” Neat.

So I went back and loaded a game I had in progress in Act 4. Progress bar very, very slowly ticked up to 100% over the course of five minutes then just sat there.

Ok, cool. Tried again and now the game won’t even launch.

Removed my C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous directory and now the game will launch. Guess I’ll try moving shit over from the old directory.

E - Ok, I’m in. Also the mods that were updated for the 1.2 beta don’t work with 1.2. Can’t live without my BUBBLES.

Question mark.

Oh shit, yeah that sounds like it would be hard to give up once you get used to it. What’s it called? Bubbles?

Saved - thanks!

What other must-have mods have been out that everyone is using? I haven’t touched this since launch…

That one I did know about, but I’m putting it on my list - I’m making a list of the mods I want to be running when I start another play through. If anyone thinks of more, I’d appreciate the suggestions (and I’m sure others would as well).

These are the mods I roll with -

The ones that are not “OK” are currently broken (or causing issues) as of this moment.

The DLC installed and launched for me without any issues. I haven’t messed with it much, but this is definitely one way to play with new builds since it pops you to lvl 20 at the very start.

I couldn’t figure out why all the enemies kept killing themselves. I figured a mod was still bugged. But no, Trickster Pesuasion 3.

Absolutely love patch 1.2’s improvements to inventory. All the new, unique icons for items, which are slightly larger now and thus easier to read. Really helpful when scrolling through all your scrolls.

Worried that my duelist legend wouldn’t make 40th, but he just gained almost two levels clearing out the outside of Threshold. He’s a beast, I just can’t see any melee build being more powerful with mythic abilities over the addidtional levels (with the one exception perhaps being trickster, and only if you used the improved improved improved and some more improved critical feats alongside teamwork feats like Seize the Moment).