Payday 2 - Clown Masks, Stick-Ups, Gunfire, and Unlockables

I’d suppose we use Paypal? that was the method I used with the first game at least.

First impressions of the beta:

1. Hmm, classy way to do a tutorial
  2. lets try a game…
  3. host left game
  4. host left game
  5. pause, new player, pause player left, host left game
  6. maybe I should host one myself. aw screw it, wait for people to play it with from the forum!
  7. exit game

Yes, that’s the major reason I’ve spent so little time playing the original Payday. No one to play it with reliably. Rudy’s video has me pretty excited for this though, not sure yet when I’m going to throw down the cash for it.

Is anyone else having problems downloading the beta? I’m barely getting any bandwidth.

Also for people who own Payday and are in the beta, there is now a $20 option to upgrade to the criminal edition of payday 2, which would be cheaper than the four pack.

The upgrade is from the base payday 2 to the deluxe version. Which is kind of silly now that the beta is almost over

Tried beta last night. It was awesome. Looking forward to the 4 pack being full so I can grab the game ;)

Had a few hosts DC last night, but the majority stayed put. Eventally I decided to host my own game, and had a few players in one mission disconnect because the mission I was playing was too hard I would assume.

I don’t see it. Is it a US only thing?

Pre-Purchase PAYDAY 2 £24.99
Pre-Purchase PAYDAY 2 Career Criminal Edition £29.99
Pre-Purchase PAYDAY 2 - Four Pack £74.99
Pre-Purchase PAYDAY 2 Career Criminal Edition - Four Pack £89.99
Pre-Purchase PAYDAY 2 Career Criminal Edition Upgrade £5.00

Unless you mean that last one, which I assume updated vanilla Payday2 rather than payday 1 and it’s only £5 not £15.

You get some DLC and a bag!

Hope we can get the 4 pack up and running while its still pre-purchase. Giaddon, you going for the career criminal one (22 per person) or the normal one. The crime.net discount could be handy, although it is not specified how big it is :)

Alright after playing the beta I think I can confirm myself for the 4 pack, I guess the regular one.

The normal one, which is $22.50 per person (90/4).

1. Giaddon
  2. instant0
  3. Jab
  4. ??? <- this could be you!

How much is the special pack in USD? I only see it in the crazy Euro Price:
http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/218620/payday-2

The special edition is $50 for one, $150 for a four pack

Anyone up for a Career Criminal Edition 4 pack?

ok, me then!

I think I need more QT3ers on my friends list, I’ve been beta-ing only with strangers so far.

Yes pugging is rough on this one. Look me up for some heists.

If you guys plan on dabbling a bit today, let me know and I’ll join up.

Don’t look for me before Monday night, I am also a lowly level 8 guy with the somewhat useless jammer.

I’m only level 9, so I haven’t put a ton of time into this myself since they’re resetting profiles on release.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/qt3paydaytheheist