Person of Interest

Season 1 of Legends is the worst season 1 of television ever produced for a show that got a season 2. However, it starts to get much better after that.

Just skip season 1 entirely.

Well, Shaw is the worst thing to happen to this show so far.

I disagree!

QuerulousUnitedGoldenretriever-small

Now that Vigilance (the idiotic privacy terrorists that are shitting up every other episode in the series right now because apparently the writers have enrolled in the JJ Abrams School of Nonsensical Bullshit) are the most annoying presence on this show, the wearisome Ms. Shaw actually makes for a much more preferable viewing experience when utilized as a distraction from whatever horse shit they’re up to.

I do like the general change in direction the show has taken since Carter was given her big promotion, but it’s hard to enjoy all the good stuff when these idiot terrorists keep showing up and flinging handfuls of crummy plot all over the place.

…I don’t even. In my opinion, Shaw was an awesome addition to the cast. Her arc is one of my favorites.

Yes @Jorn_Weines YES!!!

ezgif-2-776e62367858

Yep.

The Cold War->If-Then-Else->Control-Alt-Delete trilogy is just so good. Maybe it is time for a rewatch.

I started watching this on Netflix and realize that the first two seasons were pretty much bog-standard filler. Now I just finished watching the episode where Carter is obviously killed so that Taraji P Henson could star on Empire and damn has this gotten good.

Man I hope that one dirty HR cop dies in the most horrific fashion.

OMG the Johnny Cash cover of “Hurt” at the beginning of the next episode is the best song choice EVAR.

You are in for a treat @Papageno , one of my favorite series, and the last 2 seasons were so good.

@kerzain did you ever finish watching?

Yea, I finished a few months ago. All in all it was fine.

I wasn’t thrilled that Jim Caviezel’s participation was so minimized/sidelined in later seasons, or that his character wasn’t as physical as during the procedural seasons where hand-to-hand fighting and intimidation solved half their cases, but his character had a fitting end.

Also never rooted for Root, since there’s no redemption for the things she did early on, regardless of how hard the writers wanted the audience to like her later on.

In the end it was good enough to watch everything.

If-Then-Else might be my favorite TV episode. Period.