Phineas and Ferb's Mom

I swear that she knows all about her sons’ shenanigans and arrives home on purpose just to drive Candace up the wall.

Aren’t you a little old to be commenting on Phineas and Ferb?

Or has kids…

I actually like the show quite a lot compared to a lot the other stuff that is shown in disney channel.

Oh and yeah, the mother totally knows whats going on - no-one likes a snitch.

The running gag answer is, “Yes. Yes, he is.”

For what it’s worth, I don’t have kids and I have my DVR grab the show anyway.

Or is unemployed…

My kids love the show and it’s the only one I can actually stop and chuckle too for a minute*

I think one of the creators also wrote for Family Guy which is why some of the humor also appeals to adults. Richard O’Brien (Riff Raff and writer of Rocky Horror) plays the dad. A couple of other interesting tidbits I read on the Wiki too. Like using a platypus because no one really knows anything about them so they can just make up stuff.

*if your kids are actually watching TV and not bugging you, that is free time not to be wasted watching TV with them!

Well, my wife and I plus our kids all love the show. Best Disney cartoon since Dave the Barbarian, probably. I personally own three Perry the platypus t-shirts and a hat. Aaand I named a character in Aion in honor of him as well.

As for the mother, she’s Lindana and she wants to have fun.

Hey, best Disney show is Kim Dangerous, and don’t you forget it!

Kim…Possible?

oh…eh…yes… Kim Possible is the best show!

I love Phineas & Ferb - fantastic show. I ostensibly got into because of my kid … who’s in high school now, but I still manage to sneak in an episode or two every now and then.

And as for the OP, I have to agree: she knows.

Huge fans of P&F in our house too, our preschool kids love it. I honestly don’t think she knows… I think she knows it torments Candice to be so flippant & time things as perfectly as she does - there’s numerous references to her thinking Candice is over the edge (e.g. recording it for future stand up comedy material).

I don’t think the mom knows (outside of whatever special episodes, like the time travel one, where conventions are set aside).

It’s a good fun show. Probably the best (for my adult tastes) of the animated kid-targeted shows that my kids have watched in recent years (though SpongeBob can also be amusing).

I like how the nerd “observer kid” infiltrated their gang.
great music too. (Bowling for Soup)

Just walked into the room and heard this one that made me chuckle:

“If you are holding the ball and a herd of Emus carries away your assistant coach you are cursed to never be on a winning team.”

“Wow. British curses are really specific.”

Sounds like somebody’s got squirrels in their pants.

Served.

Not me, I"m a semi-aquatic, egg-laying mammal of action.

Love Phinaes and Ferb :)