Players Wanted For: 4X/TBS Multiplayer

Honestly I am not sure how it works.

How is this coming along? Blood Bowl 2020 was just leaked and it has reignited my interest!

Lego has taken an involuntary sabbatical from QT3, so I don’t think we’ll be starting BB for a little while. I need to go look up BB 2020.

There are only leaks here and there, but they seem they are addressing a lot of the meta (claw doesn’t stack with MB), encouraging/reworking the passing game a lot (new passing stat, many changes to passing skills) and fully changing advancement (but this is extrapolated form known info, nothing definite yet as to how).

Wow! It’s been nearly a year since the last reply? Time to necro this thread!

I’m recruiting players for an asynch MP game of Civ VI using PYDT (see below). I have three players so far:

Me
Snotty128 (from Stately Play)
js619 (from Stately Play)
@abrandt
@dfs

The three of us are currently playing a MP game on iOS with three AI players, but the content on iOS can’t match the content on PC. Since one of us is to blame for “forcing” one of the others to finally purchase a PC, we can now start a new game on the PC with all content currently available!

I’d like to have at least 6 of us to avoid using AI players. So, who wants in? @BloodyBattleBrain? Others I’ve played MP 4X games with, but can’t remember at the moment?

Also, is anyone willing to test the game’s Play By Cloud feature with me? I’d create a duel game to which I’d send you an invite code and we’d see how it plays out. If it works well, we can avoid using PYDT.

I am honoured to be invited, but I don’t have Civ6.

You can find your items on our front lawn, good sir.

I’m interested, but have never played civ 6 mp. What are you looking at for turn turnaround times? Also, does it require me to own all DLC or just the expansions?

Great! Some of us (points at self) have never completed any game of Civ VI, SP included. So you should be fine.

I think taking no longer than 24 hours to take one’s turn is reasonable.

I’m not entirely sure. If everyone needs to own the same DLC to be able to use it, we can always play at the lowest common DLC level. That’s another reason why I’m looking to form a duel test game beforehand.

I would be willing to do this.

Great! I’m in the process of testing its Play By Cloud feature with snotty and js. If it doesn’t suit our purposes, we’ll use PYDT.