PolitiScales. Where do you stand?

Too many of these questions are flat out terrible.

Yeah, but you are heavy into regulations, so you still might get in. You know we average the two.

Heh, yeah I miss the days when I would have been considered a moderate, but it’s true, I expect our precious water sources to remain clean, our species not to go extinct and our air not to burn our eyes… small things like that.

You’re part of the frenzied, out-of-control, hysterical Leftmob now, Nesrie.
Sorry.

From playing Paradox games, I want to grab a slider on each of those scales and nudge it in one direction or the other.

-Tom

Well, every 2 calendar years you can do it, Tom. Unless you get the Tom Chick Rearmament event.

Apparently I’m all for “regulationnism”, whatever that is. Also, I’m far more for smashing the state and seizing the means of production, somehow.

But you do hate the environment…

That was fun.

I guess I am close to America based on my flag?

That feels about right for me.

I am happy with Work, Equality, Humanity.

Meh, there’s going to be megadeaths from ecological disaster in the next however many years no matter what we do now. Might as well be looking for ways to mitigate it since it’s basically too late for prevention.

Kind of curious about the flag generation system. I was going to guess that the colors corresponded to the three principles that each person is assigned, but that doesn’t quite seem to be the case, comparing the ones posted here.

And what nation’s flag is mine based on? It’s got three horizontal stripes and the middle one is much wider than the others. Anyone know a flag with that pattern? Maybe it’s Spain, but without the symbol in the middle?

I got Family Fatherland Order
I pretty much agree with these ideals absolutely.

I am interested.