Portal is Game of the Year

They already did with Baldur’s Gate 2.

Portal is lots of fun, but GOTY thus far is still Crackdown.

You’re out of your goddamn mind.

But less so than the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fans!

Oh yeah? Make a poll, mofo! ;)

GOTY thus far is Halo 3.

Ah Bioshock, we hardly knew you. Portal is a great first person puzzle game but not GOTY.

Everyone who complains about the length and amount of content in games should dictate the price has no business being in this thread calling Portal GOTY.

Portal is clearly not GOTY. However it and TF2 are pretty good smokescreens to try to hide the fact that Half-Life 2 : Episode Whatever is getting really long in the tooth. Hope they wrap that shit up in Episode 3.

That’s not even game of the week, dude!

No kidding. Although for me it’s a close call between that and TF2. And CoD4 and UT3 could be in the running too.

I’m having more fun with TF2 than I have with any multi game in a long, long time…look forward to a few years of goodness with it.

Thank god for TF2 and Portal. I never liked either Half life 1 or 2 but now valve has me hooked on these other two.

Currently for me Orange Box is far and away the gaming product of the year with TF2 being the multiplayer GOTY and Portal being the single player GOTY. Overall GOTY it would be a toss up between crackdown, portal and TF2. Bioshock would have been up their too but the last third of the game really did suck. Still a heap of good gaming to come though, I can’t wait to get my hands on Mass Effect not to mention Crysis and UT3.

Portal GOTY? I’m not so sure.

But I would like to hug every single person on that development team.

Time to play the advanced maps! Something tells me its far more than 3 hours of gameplay.

Uhh… I liked Half Life 2. But like CCZ says,the episodes are getting to be more than a little old hat. Same corridors, same scenery (for the most part)*, same weapons, same enemies, same gameplay, same driving sequences, same unskippable cutscenes. Something new would be nice.

*Actually, the outdoor forest-y areas were a nice change. Too bad it was all ruined by the stupid and horrible driving sequences.

Mass Effect.

So Crysis is going to suck?
Ditto for Kane and Lynch?
Wait, Mass Effect comes out the same day, so it’ll suck too.
Just for yuks, 19 days from now, 17 days before the 3 listed above, Hellgate London comes out, it’lll suck cause it’s former Blizzard workers doin it.
Haven’t finished S.T.A.L.K.E.R. yet, and haven’t played Portal yet, but if I had to choose between one, Stalker would be getting my vote.

Read. Comprehend. Post. In that order.

Go.
Fuck.
Yourself.
In that order.