Post all your April Fools crap here ...

Using canned cat food instead of sponges might help give it the proper weight.
Added advantage of actually being somewhat edible…maybe have a bucket ready.

I would try spam dusted in cocoa powder, then frosted on top.

@stusser, I do like your idea a bit better than mine. Yours actually shows some thought put into it.
So much so that I’m waiting to hear the story of when you did this to your brother.

@orald, if you do something like this next year, please do a video. She’ll prolly be expecting it though, so you’d almost have to cheat and do it on another random day.

Since she’ll know it’s fake from here on out, you need to make it a game. How about you take the ideas for different fake brownie options here make 4 or 5 different types and tell her next year:
“On this plate there are two fake brownies and 2/3 real ones, if you find a real one you can have this amazing super brownie I got from (fancy store). You need to just take a bite after looking. You can’t just sit there messing with them to figure it out. No bite means no special brownie, but once you find a real one you can have all the brownies.”

Option 1: None of the brownies in the first plate are actually real, but since they’ll all be different she’ll at least try one or two.

Option 2: They are all real brownies, but the special brownie is actually fake.

April Fools on doggo (FB)

I’m not the least bit surprised that here in Wisconsin folks wanted this one to be real:

Here you go you sick bastards.

Related comment spotted online:

If it takes 5 years for them to release a pillow case, no wonder Anthem is garbage after 6 years of production…

https://twitter.com/bioware/status/1112761569199312901?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1112761569199312901&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgamer.com%2Fgarrus-body-pillows-are-now-a-real-thing%2F

The case measures 53x24 inches with a zipper closer, is made of “super comfortable brushed polyester,” and features a full-color image of Garrus on both sides, one in portrait and the other in profile, for spooning or whatever. It’s your pillow, you do you.

People got REALLY angry about this one: