" Post Your System Specs Thread "

It wasn’t written for you. He was answering a question posed by someone else. And yes, he was pointing out that a certain new poster has been banned from several other forums for being a persistent troll. It’s a legit thing to note. Apparently, you believe people should always get a clean slate. If Cleve goes to post on GAF, he has to post 10 new racist things before he gets banned. His activities elsewhere on the web don’t count. That makes zero sense. People do exist beyond this forum, and their activities elsewhere count. Of course, people can also change and should be given a chance to do so, but in the real world (including the online world) your past actions still count.

Good lord, it was a joke on his strange use of “not” instead of “no”. In a thread this silly, I’m sort of baffled so many are reading any posts contained within seriously. At least Tyjenks got it.

schurem is in the Netherlands, so he might no see that.

These are my favorite threads. Meaningless time-wasters that just grow and grow.

Also, another bit of proof for my personal theory of not letting low-posters start threads. (They shouldn’t)

Um, according to your taste, they are EXACTLY who should be starting threads.

Hey, your post was a combination of a lame joke and an opinion. I chose to use that opinion to build my own lame joke, and now you’re complaining about lack of respect?

Damn comedians.

haha the jokes’ on you. do you not see the irony in taking ironic posts entirely and over the top in seriousness? ;-)

its like meta-irony. guess americans don’t see that :P

Oooh, in looking for Dutch Dinosaurs I found this. Apologies if others have seen it:

Man, I laughed out loud for that one!
:D

But Hanzii doesn’t care! What about HIS NEEDS???

Why?

My daughter was scared and made me close out of I.E. entirely when she saw that.

Finally, a systems specs thread! I’ve been waitin’ so long for one of these! I love to share system specs!

Lesse, my gaming rig runs on a a 3.2 GHz PowerPC Tri-core ‘Xenon’ processor with a 500 MHz ATI Xenos GPU and 512 MB of GDDR3 RAM. A roomy 20 GB of HD space rounds out a sweet package. For tasks other than gaming I mostly rely on my workhorse Texas Instruments PC with its aging but powerful Zilog Z80 6 MHz processor, 28 KB of usable memory and a sweet, hi-rez 128x64 display.

This is my favorite forum post in the history of all forum posts.