PragerU going after kids

What sucks is that they’re not selling a product in the traditional sense here, this is pure politics. That’s fucking obscene.

Sell me a widget, fine, but indoctrination? Madness.

I hate all the conservative ads, but I figure everyone I see is money they can’t spend on showing other people.

Do advertises pay more if the ads is since for it’s full length?

Seems a bit harsh on OA. He may be a bit zealous in his ED fandom, but I don’t know if I’d call it fascist propaganda.

I can’t figure out what that sentence means since I don’t know the abbreviations LOL.

@Ginger_Yellow lol, thats pretty good :)

@jpinard OA = Obsidian Ant, he is an ED= Elite Dangerous youtuber.

Oh I see now. So obvious in hindsight!

He also has a SSRV

(Super smooth radio voice)

Jesus Christ

Great video, thanks for sharing that. And thanks to @jpinard for starting this thread, this is the first time I’ve seen it, I had no idea.

I thought PragerU was a conservative crappy thing, but no, it’s ultra reactionary and full fo misogyny.

It’s made for morons, and I am sure morons find it convincing.

Or kids, who really don’t yet have the experience or cognitive wherewithal to know better.

On the issue of the bank bail out, conservatives didnt like it, but they also stopped any of the alternatives that might have worked (like perhaps bailing out the people instead of the banks).

At least that was my take away.

A few months ago I was watching You-tube and getting blasted by ads, like every 5 minutes. It was unwatchable. I also listen to a lot of music on You-tube, which was also rendered useless.

Turns out Chrome had disabled my adblocker.

It was hell. You-tube is not watchable without an adblocker.

Well, you could subscribe to red. It’s ad free. Or a fee.

Standard ad blockers work with YouTube?

uBlock Origin sure does. It’s wonderful.

It’s cheating and it’s immoral.

I have youtube Red through my Google Music subscription, and it is glorious.

Yeah, I’m a big fan of Youtube Red (actually I think it’s been renamed Youtube Premium). Ad free and I’m still supporting all the amateur content creators whose content I really enjoy.