PragerU going after kids

I am so disheartened by how horrible right-wing society has become.

Don’t feel bad, Jeff. There’s no “become” about it! Conservatism is inherently corrosive to equity.

Trying to decide if she is secretly a dom or sub…

That’s small time, consider that everyone at PragerU is a psychopath barely able to contain their desire to kill.
Source? PragerU:

That crap makes me so angry. I think most of Scandinavia would like to have a word with these assholes. Also the Chinese who generally don’t believe in “God”. And a crap-ton of other non-murderific societies. In fact, I’d daresay “God” is the reason there’s so much murder-based crime in this country because people keep using it as an excuse to murder.

Living in Trumplandia (SW Ohio), I’ve had PragerU videos thrown my way. Trump’s peeps refuse to believe it’s not a real U; it says U in its title, right?

It leans into this problem that often develops among the religiously inclined where they simply can’t accept morality based on philosophy, since such morality is less certain than religious morality which is for them represents 100% certainty.

If you speak to people who have grown up in religious cultures many of them actualy feel that without God you may as well go around killing, stealing and lying because if there is no ultimate penalty or reward, what’s stopping me?

PragerU is bad but this is just them beating that dead horse and flogging up some drama on well known issues for religious people.

The thing that makes me so angry about this is the hypocritical blind spots. The Italian Mafia all believed in God. MS-13, most of those gang members believe in God. Most have Mary tattooed on them somewhere. Erik Prince is super religious, but has no qualms about having hundreds or thousands of innocent people slaughtered by his company. In many of these cases, they all feel they have special exemptions from God, and in fact the Old Testament pushes this like crazy - mass slaughter and enthnic cleansing. I just hate hypocrisy so much.

If movies and television have taught me anything, it’s that the Italian mafia also loved delicious food. Please don’t take that away from me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they were all militant vegans and bathed in granola.

But for some infuriating and non-Italian reason, they called the granola “granoush”

They all prized grandpappy’s granola recipe from the eastern Med. That’s why it’s still sold today under the name ‘baba granoush’. Great with garlic pita, too.