Presidential Race 2016

Yes! I recently renewed my expired passport and with things the way they are right now I was a little worried about not having tangible proof of citizenship. But my new passport just arrived in the mail and I can’t tell you how relieved I am right now. It’s so beautiful, too!

There are awesome quotes from notable figures atop most of the pages as well which my old passport did not have.

“The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or a class - it is the cause of humankind, the very birthright of humanity”. - Anna Julia Cooper

“The principle of free governments adheres to the American soil. It is bedded in it, immovable as its mountains.” - Daniel Webster

“We have a dream. It started way back in 1776, and God grant that America will be true to her dream.”

• Martin Luther King

“We send thanks to all the Animal life in the world. They have many things to teach us as people. We are glad they are still here and we hope it will always be so.” - Excerpt from the Thanksgiving Address, Mohawk version

Among many others.

Also, the old passport had seals from each of our fifty States printed on each of the visa stamp pages. This new one replaces those with imagery from across our nation. So beautiful!