Project Cars 3: a month of Rivals mode

Title Project Cars 3: a month of Rivals mode
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game diaries
When February 3, 2021

One of the multiplayer modes in Project Cars 3 is called Rivals.  It consists of month-long seasons.  Each month, there is a single event which you can drive as often as you like to improve your standing..

Read the full article

just a quick question. Is it OK to ram into cars when taking the turns? I feel bad for doing it (in the campaign), but that’s how I play most racing games. Catching up full speed when my opponents slow down for the curve.

I don’t feel bad when playing Wreckfest that way, but here, I am not sure if I am doing it right. But at least I can get on the podium that way.

Is there really no way to see how you stack up against your friends? That’s gotta be criminal for a racing game released in 2020.

I love this. See you on the leaderboards Tom. ;)

It means you won’t get the reward for a clean sector and lap, but otherwise, knock yourself out. In fact, there’s even a difficulty slider to sets how often the AI will do this to you.

However, many (most?) of the events in Project Cars 3 are based on setting lap times. Sooner or later, you’re going to have to learn to take those curves without assists.

-Tom