Project Cars 3: how not to make a car

Title Project Cars 3: how not to make a car
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game diaries
When February 5, 2021

It might surprise you to know this, but I'm no car expert.  Everything I know about cars I Googled and then forgot ten minutes later.  When I go to the mechanic, I make a great show of nodding sagely while he explains in detail why he'll be charging $742..

Read the full article

I really liked the feel of the Ferrari, was not a fan of the track. I certainly had little success on it. I’ve really liked the feel of every car I’ve driven so far.

For what it’s worth, Fiorana is a test track owned by Ferrari. I don’t think it’s used for actual racing, which is why it’s so narrow.

-Tom

I mentally adjusted when driving the UFO car because I figured it would need a ton of braking distance, but I guess the brakes on that thing are better, so it all evened out, but I spent my first attempt going into every turn at like ten miles an hour.

God this week’s weekly challenge is the bane of my existence. The furthest I’ve gotten is one complete lap before I always go off the track on the same corner and invalidate the whole damned thing. Gah, so frustrating. I’m glad I have a couple more days to bang against it though.

Today’s daily was great fun!