PSP Recommendations?

What has happened thus far in your game? I don’t want to spoil anything.

For me, Persona was two games. The first game was the dungeon-crawler, where I gathered my party and ventured forth into this random-layout dungeons, fighting weird enemies and learning how to exploit their weaknesses while protecting mine. Once Demon Fusion happened, then it became managing my main character’s Personas, fusing stronger ones to attack weaknesses directly, tailoring my party for the challenges ahead. And always hoping to see what the next freaky thing ahead was, 'cause man, the monster designs are crazy!

The second game was the social game, and completely driven by the characters. Yukari and Junpei are my all-time favorite party members in any RPG I’ve ever played, and I’ve played a whole lot of RPGs. The core five (protag, Yukari, Junpei, Mitsuru, Akihiko) are just phenomenal characters, and expertly acted by their respective voice actors. I loved exploring the social links and learning the stories of the people I met, I loved how the game was a slice of life in Japan, I love how it was never Americanized so I would understand it better (I was Googling stuff just to learn what it was, which hardly ever happens for me)… there is very, very little about Persona 3 that I did not immediately fall in love with.

From the Persona 3 thread, my comments then:

The thread itself is good!