QT3 2020 Democratic Vote Closes 7pm PST Feb 15th

Confirmed. Anyone on QT3 can participate. Let’s see the russian trolls represent!

But I thought [Name Redacted So I Don’t Piss Off Tom for Tagging Him Again] got banned?

I think the NFL Commissioner may have reinstated him.

Hey, at least the debates will be entertaining.

Squirrel Army

You’re all funny, truly, but I was just trying to be considerate to whatever the goals of the poll were. I couldn’t just assume we were trying to elect the next Supreme Ruler of QT3.

I voted for Tulsi because I’m assuming she’s the stand-in for shitbonerz.

Ah, a Russian bot account who played the long game.

Just a reminder we have less than 24 hours to the votes are tabulated!

So far we have 100 voters. It will be interesting to see the results! Hopefully the troll farm wasn’t too successful.

It will be very interesting to see what the preferences are, as well as hear from people whether they voted for their preference, or who they think will win.

I went preference (Warren), even though I know it will never happen.

I associate myself with this remark.

Of course I voted for Warren, she’s still the best candidate. You people who second guess yourselves and pick on electability are weird. We would have better candidates if you guys didn’t.

Yeah, we totally blame youse guys.

I voted for Amy Klobuchar (maybe the only one? We’ll see!).

I actually think Warren would be the best of the Dem candidates policy-wise. However, Klobuchar is, as far as I can tell, the only major candidate who has said that the party should be open to pro-life Catholics like me who favor strong safety nets, health care for all, corporate and financial regulation, action on climate change, an end to family separation, etc. etc. etc.

This is also probably who I’m voting for in the Colorado primary (which allows unaffiliateds to vote in one of the two primaries), for the same reason.

Yup. That.

She won’t win the nomination, and I’m dubious as to whether she’d actually be a strong general election candidate, but she’d make the best president.

Fortunately(?) this is not something I have to puzzle out in real life since my state’s primary is in May. >_>

I’ll state my three things now:

My preference , electability not taken into consideration- Warren
My preference, in terms of wanting to win who is viable- Bernie
My belief who will win- Biden. (Seriously, I think its going to be via contested convention, but I think Biden’s going to pull the comeback)

I think it’s kinda hilarious how heated things have gotten, when I think most of us agree Warren’s the best candidate.

Too bad this poll doesn’t award delegates; Warren seems to be cleaning house.

I wonder if the silent majority is a thing. Only 38 posts, but over 100 people.

Will we be surprised?

Quick, someone do an exit poll of the lurkers!

We should do monthly polls. I would love to track how opinions change on Qt3.