QT3 as a recipient of my Brave Tokens?

Heyo @stusser et al –

If it’s not a nightmare to implement, maybe consider setting up QT3 as a destination for the silly mostly-useless cryptocurrency that Captain Javascript has blessed me with?

I have whole possible dollars that could go toward defraying hosting costs! Dollars!

Anyway, just a thought.

It seems unlikely to be worth the trouble, unless a bunch of other people pipe in here and say they have tokens to contribute too.

Given that it costs none of my time, I don’t see the problem!

I accrue them too!

First thread I found that seemed appropriate. Brave users, how big a deal do you find this?:

The way I’m reading is it only affects people who search for crypto currency? In that case, I don’t care.

Saying that, affiliate links should only be on purpose, meaning that I will intentionally click on an affiliate link when I want to go to the extra hassle of rewarding someone for their work - I try to follow affiliate links on youtuber’s where possible for example, but doing it automatically under the cover? Not good.

Brave has always been scummy, SaaS, Scum as a Service. Their business model is predicated on substituting their own ads for those publishers put on their sites, which is when you think about it much less honest than just blocking the ads in the first place.