Qt3 Games Podcast: Ratchet & Clank & Tom & Brandon

Title Qt3 Games Podcast: Ratchet & Clank & Tom & Brandon
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games podcasts
When April 27, 2016

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell drops by to chat about why he's playing yet another Ratchet & Clank game..

Read the full article

Brandon, thank you for making the Sly and the Family Stone joke before I had to make it in the comments!

Someone had to do it. ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast, but the crowning moment was Tom's surprise at the upcoming release of Uncharted 4. Priceless.

So is A Crack in Time on the PC so I can use mouselook?

It’s only on PS3.

PS3 would have a been a giant waste of money for me, if not for two games: Demon’s Souls, and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time. It’s a true classic, so I hope they eventually port A Crack in Time to other platforms.

And when is Brandon coming back on the podcast ;_;

Brandon is an amazing podcaster, isn’t he? Dude was born for extemporaneous commentary! Fortunately, he’s going strong with a podcast called Divided by Werewolves.

-Tom

Oh I was thinking it was a “chat while overwatching” thing they had been doing, hadn’t figured there was a full podcast with even summary and timestamps!
2 billions episodes to catch up, goodness!

I confess I had to look that one up.

Just listened to one random episode, and that was an amazing hour long digression. Thanks for the pointer Tom, i was catching streams of him sometimes, but this is the stuff. Very happy.