Qt3 member posting statistics: The Final Word

You said it, Bro.[/quote]
Just tellin’ it like it is.

Man, I never make any of the cool lists! 8)

HAMMER TIME

IN THE NAME OF LOOOVE!

Worst. Post count padding thread. Ever.

Nice work on the ducks, though.

Thanks Brian, I knew I’ve killed my fair share of threads. If I did post in the other forums, and you extrapolated my thread killing from the games forum, would I lead the final word list? Perhaps I could kill the entire forum.

For now, I’ll just try and kill this thread, sans ducks.

Huh? You ranked 35th on the least frequent final worders… you only ended 16 threads among your 500+ posts.

Now… your Focused rating is high (.403 at last update) which means you post frequently within the same threads (which is affected by your Games limitation) and this has a bias toward less frequent final words.

But bear in mind if you made 500+ posts outside of games and you again had 16 final words there your Final Word rating wouldn’t move… its merely a ratio.

Here’s how your number of posts break down by forum…

Games: 501
Movies: 3
BCTM: 0
Politics & Religion: 0
Everything Else & Hardware: 14

You could call yourself a “True Gamer” as opposed to the rest of us pansy-asses with our multiple interests ;).

The next person to post is a beret-wearing, french-loving, Nintendo sycophant who loves being part of a virtual airline.

I think you meant to say “sycophant.”

Ah, crap. And you even fixed the typo before my post went through. Ah, well. All hail Nintendo!

Do you mean sycophant? :P

EDIT: Man are we quick to jump on speeling. He beat me too Ben.

Wow, it’s like The Avatar of QT3.

Get Sparky on it!

There can be only one.

Actually, I caught the typo before Ben even posted. (As is evidenced by the lack of an “edited by” on the post.) But by the time I saved the correction, Ben’s message was up.

It was fixed before you even posted, Tyler. :)

These are not the droids you’re looking for.

You just couldn’t leave well enough alone, could you?