Qt3 Movie Podcast: Cabin in the Woods

Title Qt3 Movie Podcast: Cabin in the Woods
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Movie podcasts
When April 16, 2012

You think you know the podcast. Actually, you pretty much do. This week we all love A Cabin in the Woods. Then we get to serious cussing for our 3x3 of favorite uses of profanity in a movie..

Read the full article

Not sure what is going on, but my feed is showing the file as 8 megs and only 26 minutes long.

The feed address I have been using is http://www.quartertothree.com/...

Wader, I'm not sure what's causing that and iTunes, of course, is showing the same thing. However, I've verified that the entire podcast is there. It should work fine either from this page or from iTunes, regardless of the incorrectly listed file size and running time.

Amy Acker was also on Angel for several seasons before her role on Dollhouse--Whedon loves reusing actors.

Kelly Wand will be livid. But very good point. (Don't tell him I said that.)

You sicken me.

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times?

Actually, the title is THE Cabin in the Woods.

Oh crap, Tom hates it now, doesn't he? "what defenders of Whedon's film don't realize is how central indefinite article use is to the whole experience."

So...you kinda sold me on Lockout. It sounds too awesomely stupid not to see.

Gotta admit, I'm feeling much the same myself. I was laughing about the voice activated bombs all day at work.

"uh ... V-O-"
boom

Alright fine, Citizen Kane.

It doesn't have anything you haven't seen because most movies are still using story-telling methods first used there. It's slow, but not painfully boring, and beautifully filmed. Unfortunately it's probably been spoiled for you :)

There has to be something you can inflict on Kelly and Dingus for making you watch it.

I listened to your blog today at the recommendation of a friend, now
I am wondering what I must have done to piss him off that he would want to punish me
by suggesting this blog.
The Kelly guy was the only thing interesting and funny character in the entire
show. It was hard to follow you guys, you were alll over the place. Holy crap!
that Dufuses guy is the worst. I read what he wrote to yamo... maybe it's a
inside thing, but to me it came cross as weird. This WILL be the last time I
listen to this show. Maybe in time you will get it together.

Thanks for the feedback, wongi, and I'm sorry it didn't work for you. We're nothing if not a bit rambly and insidery.

"That Dufuses guy." I like that.

Why did the music go into "scary tension" mode while she was making out with the wolf head?

Finally someone gets it.

Tom got trolled by Dingus's joke, but you guys didn't actually get the entire joke.

Chris Hemsworth's played Chris Pine's dad in Star Trek.

Aww, man, I can't believe I missed that. Well done.

I just listened to this episode again because i was in need of some positive chatter about something and boy it was fun again.

Dingus was on fire that night. “There was also a cocksucker in there, but i prefer the, the, the shit. HehHeh.”

Also, Bab5

So nice you have these years of conversations to look back to. Lets be friends too! Dingus! ;)