QT3 Secret Santa: Episode VI: A Clever Tagline

See here.

It never really got resolved. It ended up “a postal worker must have stolen it”, which seemed a bit fishy. In the end, though, Gladguy was given some Steam games by nice QT3ers.

Yup – isn’t that awesome?

I’m not sure what happened or what kind of resolution to have gone for – and I don’t want to muddy up this thread with last year’s drama – but Gladguy’s Secret Santa did not message me (the organizer) about it anymore after that explanation.

The occasional lump of coal is pretty much a Christmas tradition.

Bump!

I’d like to be in please!

Bump!

If you’d like to be in, please make sure you get your info to me either by PM here, or by e-mail. Thanks!

Count me in please. (email sent)

If you’re not in yet, you should get in Today! Because this week I will finalize the pairings!

PMs sent to those that expressed interest but I didn’t have in the list for one reason or another.

Getting in just under the wire. Please include me. I love this so much, and cannot thank you enough for running it. You are the greatest, fire.

-xtien

Pairings are done; you should get an e-mail from me (or a PM) in the next day or two.

Just when I thought it was time for bed, an email from fire sent me on a stalking spree!

Everyone now should have gotten their Secret Santee assignment. Please verify and let me know if there is any trouble. If you have not gotten your pairing, but feel you should have, please e-mail me (fire.qt3 at gmail dot com) or PM me.

Let the games begin! For whoever has me, fear not! I’ve emailed Fire a wishlist of sorts to help you out.

Got mine. Stalking will begin this evening, coincidentally when drinking begins. Kismet!

Always good to have a justification for the obsessive stalking and data gathering I do on Qt3 members.

One of them, at least.

SANTEE WHY U NO HAVE WISH LIST?

With the exception of one item that I intend to find here in SF, I have completed my Secret Santa shopping.

For my Santa, I love baking (I just got a brand new KitchenAid Stand Mixer! Wheeeee!), candy-making (and eating candy), single malt scotch, tea and coffee, crocheting and crafting in general, fedoras, and I am in need of books about sex to review for my website. To be honest, you could buy me almost anything from ThinkGeek, and I’d be happy.

I also really love movies from the 80s. The Blues Brothers is my all-time favorite.

SANTEE WHY YOU LIKE THINGS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!