QT3 Secret Santa: Episode VII: What's in the box?

Ahem…

Announcement to all of you folks that have expressed interest in being part of this amazing thing that fire does for us. And gets nothing for said doing. Except our collective thanks and love.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST. Read it again if you have, like, read it without actual comprehension. Or you were so excited to be a part of this that you fainted when you realized that you could be in it. And then you rushed to reply.

While I believe that fire is psychic, I’m sure she is not at all interested in reading your minds. So [B][I]fill out the GOOGLE FORM mentioned in the first post.

[/I][/B]Otherwise you get NOTHING!

This has been a PSA from the fire Rocks PAC.

I filled out the form but did not get any kind of email confirmation, is that normal? I see I am listed on post 2 so assume I am good to go…

I’m in. Looking forward to it.

Yup, there’s no e-mail confirmation. Thanks for filling out the form! I update the second post as soon as I see a new Santa sign-up.

Filled out the form. No wish list. Stalk and surprise me!

Got a great gift of a tea pot one year, and some great tea another year. I am all hooked up with tea related swag. Other than that anything goes!

Interesting idea. I’d be fine with giving, but I’d be nervous as hell about receiving a gift at the wrong time. My wife has a rotating day off every week, so she’s at home one day of the week at random.

Can I sign up just to give, not to receive? Hmmm, or maybe give my parent’s address for reception? How come this thread popped up out of nowhere?

Appears that this thread moved from Everything Else!

One thing you could do, Rock8man, is put your QT3 handle, or “QT3 Secret Santa” somewhere in the address in the form (or find another way to make it clear it’s a QT3 package), and tell your wife you’re participating. That way when someone gifts you, she’ll know to put the package aside.

That’s actually a great thing to do for anybody that regularly receives packages from, say, Amazon.

I’m in! Everyone likes cat related items of course right?

I have two expensive race cats in my house, I don’t like either of them.

The question then is, how long can the cat stay in a box and yet remain alive? Does Schrödinger ring a bell… No wait that’s Pavlov…

I’d enjoy taking part this year, it will be my first!

Neat, we are in the big Games forum. Sign up you guys who never leave here to read the rest of the forum!

This is where I attempt to find the clip from Christmas Vacation…

Oh, here it is: http://youtu.be/90eEVC50smY?t=1m30s

In!

I love this idea. My work computer is blocking the google form, but I’ll fill it out asap once I get home.

Back when Chevy Chase was funny. The old days.

Hey now, he had a couple good seasons on Community before that show went downhill.

Sorry. I’m one of those people that aren’t spoken about. I have never watched:

Community
Parks and Rec
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Deadwood
Modern Family
Battlestar Galactica

and probably a few more that I missed. But I really love Bob’s Burgers.

I’m in.

I am in :)

Thanks fire for running the show.

Damn. I used that same ‘what’s in the fucking box’ gif in the 2007 thread. I’m getting old, and it ain’t funny. I’m afraid to look at the rest of them.