Qt3 Secret Santa: The Return (deadline to register: October 15th)

I’ll try it this time.

I’m in this year. Anyone need a cat-hair pillow? We’re shaving Hannah tomorrow…

7+ hours and not one single attempt at a joke about shaving pussy?

This isn’t the internet I know! shake fist at sky What have you done to it? What have you done?

Web 2.0

The Bible acknowledges that we all have individual variations in genetic makeup and appearance when it comes to the distribution of body hair, and therefore have different needs when it comes to intimate grooming: “And Jacob said to Rebekah, his mother, But Esau my brother is covered with hair, while I am smooth.” (Gen 27:11)

Count me in.

It sounded like a lot of fun last year, so count me in!

Good to see so many people interested in doing this this year.

I have some work to do over the weekend.

Who could play him though? Without comnig off as silly… I mean, holy shit. (I dunno about clooney) Those two movies are one of the few chunks of entertainment where I could NOT believe what I was watching. Weird, weird shit.

I’m in. And no, don’t get me Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball :).

Ooops . . . almost missed the deadline.

Which is to say:

I am In!

Oh, fuck it. I’m in.

My wife will surely give me shit for buying gifts for ‘internet people’, but sure, I’ve been a member long enough, time to act like one.

Tomorrow evening I will post the list of in-ness, and then we’ll get to the fun stuff.

Last call!

OK, I’ll play.

OK, the list of participants is now at the top of this thread.

Second deadline time: you now have until November 3rd to PM me with the following information:

• Either your mailing address or the URL to an online store wishlist (or both)
  • Please indicate whether or not you would be willing to ship internationally

I will be updating the post above with bold/unbold to indicate how many people have sent me this information. Looks like we have a good number of participants this year - thanks for participating!

(Oh, and now’s the time when we turn this thread around to public posting of wishlists so we can laugh at each other and also to talking about things you’d like. The amount of subtlety is up to you.)

Could a mod please change the title of the thread to match the new deadline? Thanks.

Damn guess I missed it!

I’ve never set up a store wishlist. What’s the best way to do that? Amazon?

Wishlists are a copout. The whole fun in this exercise is finding a gift for your Santee that shows you care. Care enough to spend some time reading their posts to get a sense of what they would like, anyways.

I’ll go with a wishlist… there’s a limit to how much Coca Cola Zero a man can drink.

Right.

You do all of what Gladguy just said, then you go to his wishlist and buy the cheapest thing on it.