QT3 Titan Quest Gaming Nights (tales, movies, screenshots, as well)

yeeeeeeeee hawwwwwww

I read a spoiler thread on titanquest.net forums that said there are cowboy hats as well as Sherlock holmes outfits. They are mostly there for fun though. I don’t think the stats are that great.

Yeah they are in but aren’t all that great. I’ve seen santa gear drop in my game before.

Next time you guys play, lemme know. I just got into the action… so I’ll be busy this weekend killing mythological beasts and whatnot.

I’m putting an Epic game up. It’s the usual drill…

Game name: Geo-Quarter2Three-Epic [starting from the next to last waypoint in Act 3, meaning near end of the original game]
Password: chick (if I remember it…)
Level limits: 39-59 (meaning +/-10 from Max; something around 48-50 should have fun, anyone else at your own risk or boredom :D)

I got Maximus to 49 tonight and then I ran into another Not a Quest Boss But a Boss From Hell, in this case some winged dragon monstrosity that spawned 16 (!) levels above Max. And I had him. After about 10 minutes of thumping and potion spamming, and of course some poison breath cloud takes me out when the Boss was just about to expire. And of course there’s no rebirth fountain remotely close so by the time you get back he’s full health again… what I was talking about again? :p

Oh, OK, what I was going to say is. The game’s officially tough again (cause everything’s 3-10 levels higher than me), so I’m at the next to last waypoint in Act 3 and …

Shortly before my demise. Ewwww, I was so mad… :0

Had a pretty fun game with Thoen (sp?) last night, to start of Act 4. So I’ll toss up an Act 4 game tonight. Maximus should turn 50 shortly, so technically the level range will be about 40-60. I’m seeing a lot of late 50s munsters so anyone in early-mid 50s shouldn’t be too bored. :)

Game name [Epic]: Geo-Quarter2Three-Act 4 [Early in Act 4, I’ve done just the lantern lighting side quest]
Level limits: 39-59 [probably 40-60 after a minute or two]

Oh my 1998 NEC CRT monitor crapped out right after exiting Titan Quest last night. :D It had been glitchy for the last year or so though. I thought it was just a bad power cable, but it seems like it’s kaput (won’t stay on more than a couple minutes). So I got a Samsung 931BF 19" LCD today, pretty happy with it so far and TQ looks awesome on it. :) Some come join me and help me test it out!

I’m putting a game up shortly, same as above (but about 41-61 range now).

Game name [Epic]: Geo-Quarter2Three-Act 4 [from City of Lost Souls-though I might backtrack to try to finish the “One Who Leads Side Quest”]

I went back and cleaned up my missed side quests, although I remain stumped on One Who Would Lead. I mean, I have Charon’s Oar, and the side quest updated to indicate that but I can’t quite seem to understand what to do from there.

Anyway I’ll probably backtrack, and farm a bit until someone joins then we can work on the City of Lost Souls quest stuff.

Queasy let me have some Blackbeard armor that dropped during a run in the “hidden level” and it’s helped me get some better overall resistances. And you have a little friend even…

I’ll be up for a game later tonight, I got the cowboy hat out of the secret level and it’s better then my purple helm.

The secret level! It just occurred to me that I never found it. Just where is that secret level?

I’m wrestling with lost video signal problems – I think at this point my X800 card is either bad or not connecting to the AGP slot properly – had to go back to an old Radeon 9800 card. If it holds up, I hope to get a game going tonight.

There is no cow level.

But there IS a turtle level.

But where? I want turtles!