Radiant AI?

Well, whattyaknow – the “Z” key is apparently the “grab” key. I’ve logged a ton of time, never noticed that on they key map diagram :)

The first “cool” moment I had in Oblivion was dropping a bunch of potions while standing on a hill, and seeing them all go rolling down the path clinking all the way.

I had a very cool moment when I killed a dremora in Oblivion; his mace went skittering and clanging down a steep slope and wedged itself under a cliff.

Physics rocks.

This mod makes it easier to drag bodies around.

yeah, but then you see stuff like daggers rolling down hills as if they were soda bottles, and you realize we are so close, yet so far.

While we’re on the subject, has anyone played with telekinesis? Is it cool? Can it hurt people? Can you say, use it to knock someone who is attacking you down a steep incline? Throw a dagger at them remotely? Or is it used to only flip switches and grab potions from far away, like in Morrowind?

I tried it on people and it seems to have no effect, although I swear one time I cast it at a guy who started glowing.

I think the problem is that the only sliders on TK are duration and range. There is no ‘power’ level, so I assume objects are just tagged as TK-Able or not. It would be really cool to get a strong one that could pick up people or any heavy object, or at the very least present a force push that would keep someone from closing the gap.

So now my question is whether bodies that are inside of your house dissappear.

Hah! :-) I’ll test that out for you. I will lure some people back to my lair and let you know.

I just got invisibility and so far every enemy I’ve come across fails to counter this in anyway. Will the AI start to cast detect life anytime soon?

No, even better, the AI is gonna get pissed and go bitch about it on some gaming forum. :)

And I was concerned that I was going to end up with a gimped character.

Not sure the mod is necessary. My character’s strength is in the 80s and i can drag Minotaurs around no problem. Rat flinging (since one can’t really throw items in the game) has become one of my favorite new pasttimes.

With my 100-point chameleon suit, I am basically invincible. Nothing sees me, my stealth is almost never broken, etc.

Doesn’t having that stealth effect up all the time drive you batty? I also have found I can’t fight well if I can’t see my sword. Also you make that with armor, seems like making it out of cloth would be just as good and allow you to swap out on the fly as it would be so light. Maybe I’ll make one of those, I already have a ring with +25%.

I guess you can make it out of cloth. Glass armor isn’t particularly heavy though, so my suit is fine.

Being able to see my weapon isn’t really important when the enemy doesn’t know I’m there and is easy to hit. And I use a lot of fireballs anyway. Walking around in 1st person I don’t normally see my invisibility, though no NPCs acknowledge me when I pass by, so I do sort of feel like “The Invisible Man.”

It is sort of funny riding my horse around in third person view; it appears riderless.

The only real downside is the obvious one of there no longer being any challenge. But if someone wants an “I win” button for most situations, 100 chameleon is the way to go IMO.

Had a silly Radiant AI moment last night.

I was at some fort and all of a sudden a Bandit wearing Dwarven armor wielding a glass hammer comes running toward me and I’m like “bring it on!” and I pull out my Ebony mace of 25 shock damage and got ready to wail on the bandit but she ran right past me. I started following her and she ran into the river and started swimming around for no apparent reason. Then, she ran back up on shore where a mud crab had appeared and she one-shotted the crab. She finally turned to face me whereupon I put several thousand volts of blunt skill straight up in her business.

But come on? What kind of bandit is more worried about a Mud Crab than she is about a guy wielding an Ebony Mace called “The Capacitor?”

The Capacitor

What are you, an electrician?

+lightning damage, I’m guessing.

My guess is soul trap enchantment.