Really long radio songs

I was trying to think of bands for which the radio stations are frequently willing to play even very long songs, like 6+ minutes or more. So far my list is: Metallica, Pink Floyd, and Tool. Are there any others anyone can think of (excluding classical music)?

Lynyrd Skynyrd, mainly Freebird of course. Even then it’s usually edited down at the end (although the only good rock station we have around here plays the full versions of most songs including a live version of Freebird that is like 15 minutes).

Led Zeppelin?

Apart from that, I can only think of a few individual songs.

Rush - Working Man
Golden Earring - Radar Love
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

Also, any station that chops the guitar solo off the end of Freebird needs to purged with cleansing fire.

In-a-Gadda-da-Vida, at least one radio station I used to listen to (KRQR in SF, before clear channel decided people didn’t listen to that kinda music anymore and turned it into a mariachi station) used to play it.

It’s also one of my favorite pieces of Psychedelic Rock.

The alt rock station here used to play Green Day’s Jesus of Suburbia in it’s entirety but I haven’t heard that in a while.

Paranoid Android got loads of airplay here when it was in the charts but not so much any more.

I’ve heard “Hey Jude” unedited before. Dallas’ short-lived all-Beatles station once played a special edit with a twenty-minute chorus.

The Eagles - Hotel California. Back when I worked at a radio station the guy training me told me to always keep that record handy in case I needed to leave the booth to take a dump.

Lyin’ Eyes clocks in at over six minutes, too.

American Pie. When I was a kid, I had the 45 (google it, kids) and the song took up both sides. Don’t think I’ve seen that since.

Also, Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Truly epic.

Dylan’s “Like A Rolling Stone”.

The Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again”.

Oasis’ “Champagne Supernova”

A radio station in the SF Bay Area plays (or used to play) Arlo Guthrie’s 18+ minute long Alice’s Restaurant every Thanksgiving.

When I was in high school, there was a local radio station that would play the entire 40 minute Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull once every couple of weeks.

Several longer Yes songs regularly get airplay, particularly Roundabout

I’ve heard Traffic’s “Low Spark of High Heeled Boys” played before, which clocks in at a good eleven-twelve minutes. Also, a number of Neil Young songs–“Down By the River”, “Cortez the Killer”, “War of Man” off the top of my head.

Red Barchetta.

Woooo!

Yep, heard that on the radio a lot growing up.

Another FM classic: “Switchin’ To Glide/This Beat Goes On” by The Kings.

“Paradise by the Dashboard Light” by Meatloaf. I absolutely loved it when I was a Karaoke DJ and someone wanted to do that song. I had enough time to use the bathroom, get a drink, and have a cigarette… And the singers would only be halfway through the song. “Freebird” was another favorite of mine.