Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Saw this on Reddit, mmm landing sequence.

Looking amazing.

I saw it too but didn’t post it here because I thought it was the same sequence Travis posted here 11 days ago, but now I just noticed it’s similar but not the same.

Looking amazing of course.

trying to steal my posting glory ;)

just imagine the likes I’d of gotten!

omg i hope this makes travis a beelion dollars

Yep, then he can add VR support! :)

Can I interest you in some fine, high-quality JPEGS?
I kid, I kid.

SO. GOOD.

only if you have space horse armour for sale for early backers

No, that’s still a stretch goal. But I can insure those jpegs for a $25 nonrefundable fee, and then I’ll replace them for no additional charge if you lose them.

I <3 this thread so much.

same GIF but in multiple colours. because Canadian money. and more of it because of crappy exchange.

I thought your economic system was run by maple syrup. Aye?

Aye? He’s Canadian, not a pirate.

Hmmm…could be both.

A pirate, or Arthur Fonzarelli?

Looked at this, I’m just not feeling it, there is quite a few of these flightsims in space, they are indeed entering a crowded marked, while Rebel Space was unique and awesome, maybe they will show us how’s it’s done, but honestly one should sometimes stick to what your good at before going somewhere new…I’ve seen my fair share of failures, like the guys from AI wars who made a bullehell shoot em up …it was just sad

Anyway, graphics looks ok, but it’s still airplanes with machine guns in space , I did that in the 90s.

No there aren’t.

No it isn’t.

HAhahahaha you are so god damned ridiculous.

I don’t know why I’m taking this ridiculous post at face value, but just for fun: it actually doesn’t seem like a crowded market to me. Wings of Saint Nazaire and what else?

If it’s not an action platformers with Souls-style combat, pixel art, crafting, and roguelike elements, then you’re already pretty niche!

Currently on the market of stuff made within the last few years, there’s…

Elite
Star Citizen (har har)
CDF Starfighter
Evochron
Eterium
House of the Dying Sun

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd…?

Yeah, not really a crowded market. The space game genre is really overwhelmed with 4X and top-down games, but first-person sims, noooooot so much.

I wasn’t even including the modern takes. This has a whole different feel. Which is probably why I’m considering it.