Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Oh thank God. You mean I don’t have to set up some stupid cloud folder with my music as the Forza Horizon games make you do? Because that wasn’t annoying at all. :rolleyes:

What do you mean re: Forza?

With the PC version of Forza Horizon 3, you had to upload your music tracks to a Groove Music folder in order for them to stream as a radio station in the cars you were driving. It was annoying AF. The old PS2 era PC ports of the GTA Games let you just throw your mp3s into a folder on your own damn HDD, point the game to it in the settings, and call it good.

Ah I never bothered jumping through those hoops since the MS Groove service died shortly after. Do you know if it’s still possible to play custom music nowadays in PC FH3+4?

No idea, sorry.

For Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox and PC they just rely on external music player support. So on Xbox you can have Spotify or something running in the background and on PC you could have anything running of course, but the new Game Bar overlay thing has Spotify integration too

It’s still the 4th and I’m exercising my freedom to posts gifs whenever I feel like it :D

Galaxy Outlaw Bourbon? I mean there is already a Rebel Yell. Too sweet for me. But why not?

So I finished the main story in RGO today. What a fun ride, and still I’ve so much more to do I feel. y’all are gonna loooooove this game.

The torture, it’s real.

Nonono this is a good thing. The final missions were just added, and I found no serious bugs in finishing them. That brings us that much closer to release.

I’m really screwing up my Years to post ratio here so let me be clear and get right to it.

Baldree, stop dicking around and release this already.

Does this help?

So, you’re saying you’re wasting time on a book when you could be crunching on Rebel Galaxy?

Lol and fans of the book are going:" wtf you wasting your precious few waking moments on some stipid dumb video game?! Get real man! Finish the fucking book already!"

I think the important part is “I am also wrapping up a game…”

Not long now boyz!

The curse of someone who makes different things that are neat.