Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Excellent!

Ditto.

I’ve picked up a few games on the EPIC store, it’s no different than any other store in general terms. I wish it had a few of the features I’ve gotten used to from Steam, but if you add your game to Steam as a non-Steam game, you can pin said game to a jump list, get access to the Steam overlay, and F12 for screenshots and almost everything you want Steam for anyway. You do miss out on “time played” which is a bummer, but iirc that’s the only missing feature at that point.

Don’t forget to manually back up your save games should you uninstall a game from the Epic store.

Man these Epic Store exclusives suck. It means I’ll never get to play them. Here’s hoping for an Xbox port at least.

Never thought I would say it, but I miss the Steams forums for games on Epic as well. I don’t plan to buy many more games on Epic, but @BrianRubin alone has made me feel like I need to jump on this hype train immediately.

Steam in August of 2020. ;)

Dude just buy the god damned thing. It’s amazing.

If you were to review it, how many spaceships out of 10 would you give it? :)

That is your choice, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Sometimes, hype and peer pressure is more dangerous than a gun. =)

I would give it TWENTY DEFIANTS OUT OF TEN ENTERPRISES.

Per this handy factual reference, one Defiant is 122M whereas one Enterprise-C is 526M. Thus twenty Defiants = 2440M and ten Enterprises is 5260M. Thus is appears that Brian is giving Rebel Galaxy Outlaw a 45% (2440/5260).

I’d be more disappointed in this review if this game was coming out for PC instead of just Epic.

It’s coming for PS4 also, but will be a couple of months.

I sincerely hope it’s the start of a new revitalization for spacesims and gets Disney to get off their asses on Tie-Fighter 2.

Yes, but how many jpegs?

You’re being way too literal, sir. The Defiant is WAY more awesome than the Enterprise, and that’s the scale on which I ranked. Awesomeness.

Are you the new Gone Gold?

whaaaa

IT IS! The Enterprise is a floating AMC Theater from the early 90s. The Defiant is a lean, mean killing machine. WITH A CLOAKING DEVICE.

U-hum.